Pick any active ufc fighter. If you don't get finished in 1 rd you win 1 mil

CM Punk easily. I'd actually win a fight in the UFC

Tecia Torres, I guess?

Would have some chance to try and reach that 2nd round, and it doesn't seem like there would be medical bills necessary.

Would probably choke me out at worst.

Well, women aside because that's far too obvious, CM Punk would definitely be up there. Essentially you want the worst fighter on the roster. Maybe a low ranked 125er? Their quickness could be a concern. Sounds crazy cause he's so good but Cruz has one non doctor stoppage finish in 9+ years, and he doesn't have devastating power, so if it had to be a name (again other than Punk), he'd be pretty high on the list. But this deal for a million bucks I'd be willing to try with a lot of guys on the roster.

Why are people naming girls? Bunch of pussies.

I'd gladly slaughter CM Punk at MW. If I have to pick an actual fighter, I'd take the worst pillow-fisted middleweight on the roster. Of course he'd still win and most probably by a finish but I think I'd hold up for 5 mins. Now, who'd that be?

p.s. you guys seem to forget that the OP said "at weight you can make"

Tecia Torres, I guess?

Would have some chance to try and reach that 2nd round, and it doesn't seem like there would be medical bills necessary.

Would probably choke me out at worst.

Shoulda said Carla Esparza instead lol.

Why are people naming girls? Bunch of pussies.

Because it's an easier path to "$1 million."

Who would you pick, tough guy? Robbie Lawler?

{<jordan}

Well, women aside because that's far too obvious, CM Punk would definitely be up there. Essentially you want the worst fighter on the roster. Maybe a low ranked 125er? Their quickness could be a concern. Sounds crazy cause he's so good but Cruz has one non doctor stoppage finish in 9+ years, and he doesn't have devastating power, so if it had to be a name (again other than Punk), he'd be pretty high on the list. But this deal for a million bucks I'd be willing to try with a lot of guys on the roster.
Watch the video of some guy that trained karate or something, challenges Cruz to a fight in the gym. Cruz beat the shit out of that guy.

Bethe Correia. She has no ground game and I could avoid her strikes for 5 mins.

She hits harder than many female fighters but most of them have a ground game.
She's at least a purple, what are you? You're gonna make me defend Betch Correia? If your fighting a 135lb woman just bang bro. Armbars are their only path to victory and if you get in her guard a chick purple will break your arm.

No picking fighters from a weight class you can't make, c'mon lol nobody stands a chance making it more than 30 sec then. Luckily there's no such thing as paying a hospital stay in my country.

NelsonStruveUFCFN21_2697.jpeg

I then proceed to run away from Roy faster than he can run.. for five minutes.

Boom. Ship me my million. I am a hero.

Any answer not including a girl or Punk is dumb bravery.

Shoulda said Carla Esparza instead lol.

Do not see it... She actually has plenty of finishes on her career, would be way harder to avoid getting wrestled and choked out.

Back