Pic of Khabib's text callout to Conor years ago: "Die like Irish warrior don’t run like chicken"

The process of Khabib trying to finally get a fight with Conor{<jordan}

IgIiEB1.gif

Lmao! Thats fucking great.

How can your name be boxingfan653 and then say something as fucking stupid as this...

Rocky 3 had Mr.T not 5 ..and Mr.T said nothing close to this and certainly didn't send written messages to Balboa he yelled at him in public..

Good hang your head in the corner..Jesus

Seeing a therapist about that anger problem yet Paolo?

Less THAN, you imbecile. Learn the difference between then and than...this is 1st grade level in the US. And stop misusing the word "literally". You don't have to TRY to be a dick...you were born that way.

And to the person you replied to (Mysterio); the idiot is right...get a life.

EDIT - on topic: I hope Chicken McNuggets gets mauled.

Coming up on 2,000 posts in less then 2 months. Dude, go outside. Get a job. Make some friends. Do something other then shit posting on sherdog literally 24/7.

Did Conor fuck your girl or something? Like the dude is so balls deep in your head it's not even funny. I'm barely on here anymore but whenever I am, there's mysterio, talking shit on Conor.

IF Conor wins you're legit gonna need to be checked up on to make sure nothing happened to you. I'm not even trying to be a dick, so I'm sorry if I'm coming across as such. I hope you find some other way to validate your existence because this shit is worrisome.

How can your name be boxingfan653 and then say something as fucking stupid as this...

Rocky 3 had Mr.T not 5 ..and Mr.T said nothing close to this and certainly didn't send written messages to Balboa he yelled at him in public..

Good hang your head in the corner..Jesus
Because its v as in verses not v as in 5

Conor is a chicken and never fought anyone good.

Less THAN, you imbecile. Learn the difference between then and than...this is 1st grade level in the US. And stop misusing the word "literally". You don't have to TRY to be a dick...you were born that way.

LMAO damn someone is hella butthurt, maybe try taking the dildo out of your ass<45>

Would you prefer a tampon or a call to the whambulance?

And you're wrong
<DCWhoa>

https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/when-to-use-then-and-than

"Than is used when you're talking about comparisons. Then is used when you're comparing something relating to time."

Was I not talking about time? Oh...I was
<GrassoBless>

Can't wait for Khabib to smash him..

Confronted Artem with 20 guys.

Hid on the bus.

He said please.

Khabib is beta confirmed.

Whatchu gonna do? Foookin nothing!

McGregor in 1.

4cf50411d084f894744bf2db597fdd0d.gif

You should make that picture of Khabib your AV ‘cause that’s what he’s going to look like after the fight.

Khabib will get slept.
kabob comes in looking to clinch and Conor with his superior footwork and hands will sleep him quick or just knock him down over and over until it gets stopped like the eddie fight

I stay in bus.
Doubt it . Khabib has nothing for Conor

It’s going to be easier than the Alvarez fight
Beebz can go back to fighting real estate agents and sheet metal factory workers after 229
Kabib talks shit but can't handle real pressure.

He will probably shit the bed come fight night.

tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif

He Die Like Irish Chicken.

Nice middle ground.

Back