Pic of Khabib's text callout to Conor years ago: "Die like Irish warrior don’t run like chicken"

It's like I have the same 6 Conor neckbeards following me around the forum all day telling me to post less.
<45>

Because you literally do. But of course, these are payed members of the Conor defense force. On the payroll just like Artem and the rest of Conors touch butt buddy goons.

Amazing how long Khabib has been calling Conor out for and how long it took for Conor to accept. It must have been weighing heavy on Conor's mind all this time and Khabib finally goaded Conor into taking this fight by bullying poor Artem.

Via twitter DM:

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/11...r-dms-messages-chicken-irish-warrior-mma-news

First off, TS is a well known troll and all around clown

On topic, Khabib is the first MMA fight Conor took after winning the belt. Obviously he was working on getting, training for and actually doing the Mayweather fight. The notion that Conor has avoided him is absolutely silly to objective observers.

Onward.

Shows the mindset of khabib..he's not fighting as if it is merely man to man but warrior race to warrior race..interesting choice of words

Also would love to see the other messages here alao huge if true!

We will finally find out who the true Sayan warrior race are.

Beebz can go back to fighting real estate agents and sheet metal factory workers after 229

f_KU59h26j9cU9p2zV-AE5qk5DLgxaNO4DJxtg3zBcA.jpg

kebib-png.430631

He was silently watching and waiting..
kebib-png.430631

Fuck Khabib. I hope Conor staples his fuckin' head to the mat.

This is why Khabib will win, hes been preparing for this fight for years where as Conor had 100 dudes calling him out so he only probably focused on Khabib for the last few months.

Its kinda sad they really loved each other back when they were nobodies in 2014. Sad to see such a fall out between 2 good dudes :(

Back