Pic of Khabib's text callout to Conor years ago: "Die like Irish warrior don’t run like chicken"

Amazing how long Khabib has been calling Conor out for and how long it took for Conor to accept. It must have been weighing heavy on Conor's mind all this time and Khabib finally goaded Conor into taking this fight by bullying poor Artem.

Via twitter DM:

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/11...r-dms-messages-chicken-irish-warrior-mma-news

Four years ago Khabib wasn't a draw and was injured more than active, why on earth would conor have wasted time on him back then? However currently he's keeping Conor's belt warm so he has a reason to fight him.

Four years ago Khabib wasn't a draw and was injured more than active, why on earth would conor have wasted time on him back then? However currently he's keeping Conor's belt warm so he has a reason to fight him.
Text was made in 2016 dummy<{cruzshake}>Got any more excuses?

I know it's a difficult idea for you to grasp, but some people are actually busy with their lives. Khabib had to work his way up through the line, now he dies.
you are clearly not busy with your life since you have the time to respond to literally every Khabib or Conor thread on this site. ;) you and @Mysterio should just go back and forth all day. I support that.

Last edited:
Text was made in 2016 dummy<{cruzshake}>Got any more excuses?
I Accidently read Conor's date Mr all I ever talk about is Conor Mcgregor, but yes two years ago he still hadn't proved he was championship calibre and quite frankly he still hasn't as he hasn't beaten a real champ yet, the actual champ is about to give him his title shot though don't worry.

you are clearly not busy with your life since you have the time to respond to literally every Khabib or Conor thread on this site. ;) you and @Mysterio should just go back and forth all day. I support that.

Very busy actually, but I still manage to make time for all my bitches including that broke one. It's called time management, you should learn about it!

This has Rocky V Mr. T written all over it

How can your name be boxingfan653 and then say something as fucking stupid as this...

Rocky 3 had Mr.T not 5 ..and Mr.T said nothing close to this and certainly didn't send written messages to Balboa he yelled at him in public..

Good hang your head in the corner..Jesus

Kabib talks shit but can't handle real pressure.

He will probably shit the bed come fight night.

Amazing how long Khabib has been calling Conor out for and how long it took for Conor to accept. It must have been weighing heavy on Conor's mind all this time and Khabib finally goaded Conor into taking this fight by bullying poor Artem.

Via twitter DM:

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/11...r-dms-messages-chicken-irish-warrior-mma-news

Cool story bro, nice to see he's been begging for red panties for two years LOL

His activity has been poor and against poor oppo, not something to be proud of at all...
Screenshot_20180919-232153.png

Die like a samurai.

Awesome.

FlawedInnocentElectriceel-small.gif

If Conor is all about the money why did he take a 3.5 million dollar paycut not to fight Khabib before that?

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/khabib...or-3-5-million-according-to-his-father-101181

<{vega}>

You’d have to be a complete moron to think that Conor was offered more money, let alone $3.5M, for fighting the LW who had only fought Horcher in the last 2 years instead of fighting the LW champion.

Let alone how dumb you have to be to say Conor is ducking anybody by fighting the champion of that weight class instead of someone ranked lower with no belt.

And a whole year prior to that during the Aldo promotional tours Conor said Khabib would be the LW he’d beat to become the first ever dual champ. So Conor actually called out Khabib first.

Back