Phil Brooks afraid to take off his shirt

The blood of the disbelieverz will flow in the streets after tonight.

punk-ironman-jpg.391213

Attachments

• Punk Ironman.jpg
    Punk Ironman.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 34
You think his core would be great considering the dime piece he has to go home to. Any normal guy would be working his way through the Kama Sutra with AJ.

I hear he signed a deal with RedBull, as a part of the deal he can’t take his shirt off because of his “Pepsi gang markings

TS said he has a sixpack without any training for years. That's why i figured he is a skinny bitch. Has nothing to do with CM Punk. I don't even care about him.

This has nothing to do with American education, this is just you.

<Fedor23>
You got cm punk on the heart

Hahaha.... ummm... I train once sometimes twice a week. Mainly to stay motivated and not a fat ass. If hes training daily he would whoop a 20 year old athletes ass.

Nope, he can train daily but he has no talent or real passion for the art because he said he is doing it for glory. On top of that, he has WWE injuries which hinder his movement. On top of that, he has no athletic attribute that makes him dangerous.

Besides WWE fans, he brings nothing to the table nor does he have a passion for the actual martial art techniques. A guy in his 20s may not train daily but if they have fast twitch muscle and a passion to learn to throw proper jabs/footwork, they could easily beat his ass.

Which we all know makes you immune to the effects of getting kicked to the body.

i rather look like him and f*ck the best women around then having a nice physique just to impress some forum dweller on sherdog. there are dozens of fighters with a soft physique who can take a good punch to the body without breaking down btw.

I was not far off. He winced and crumbled on the few body shots.

Back