Phil Brooks afraid to take off his shirt

Milan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
You know we already saw that soft body of yours at the official weigh-in.
It's hard for me to not show abs when I'm not even trying, and haven't trained in like 5 years.
And he had to cut weight???
I have seen 14 year old boys with a more developed core.

He's gonna get KO'd to the body, mark my words.

Nice fat shame thread

c2b.jpg

There are few things more laughable when anonymous people try to talk up themselves.

I know you haters won't admit it, but wrestling is the best base for MMA.

wwe_cm_punk_with_whc_belt_render_by_naveed_by_naveededitor31-dadm105.png

So your theory is because he has more cushion around the abdomen that suggests it will be easier to get hurt to the body.

Sound logic

So your theory is because he has more cushion around the abdomen that suggests it will be easier to get hurt to the body.

Sound logic
I think it’s not a matter of more cushion...plenty of fatter fighters

It’s a lack of muscle, which def will allow him to be easier hurt to the body

Sound logic

My theory is, that he already burned off most of said "cushion" and it has exposed the truth.

There are few things more laughable when anonymous people try to talk up themselves.

I guess for some sherdoggers it's considered bragging to have not been in a gym for 5 years, as they have only seen them in pictures.

Oh ok. The imaginary truth that even you don’t know about

That he lacked any core development earlier in life so much that 2 years of training MMA full-time at age 40 cannot compensate.
I'm pretty confident in my analysis.

That he lacked any core development earlier in life so much that 2 years of training MMA full-time at age 40 cannot compensate.
I'm pretty confident in my analysis.
"analysis"

The one fighter that isn't abusing weightcut and you guys bully him...

smh

Back