Phil Brooks afraid to take off his shirt

WWE supplements are not on the USADA approved list.
Meh. The man is a big advocate of the straight edge movement. Has never been busted in both WWE (which has caught some of its biggest stars in recent years) nor USADA systems. I might not be a big fan of his MMA career, but I trust in his dedication to straight edge.

No neck, no core is what sep
Meh. The man is a big advocate of the straight edge movement. Has never been busted in both WWE (which has caught some of its biggest stars in recent years) nor USADA systems. I might not be a big fan of his MMA career, but I trust in his dedication to straight edge.

Nah you're right. I'll take that one back.
He was just fat.

CM-Punk-wwe-superstar-2.jpg

Former steroid head . Straight edge steroids for the gullible children. Like flinstone vitamins.

Dubs looked better on you.

I'm inclined to agree, the white name is a bit boring compared to yellow. Still, neither are nearly as bad as that "I'm actually paying money for this shit" shade of green.

Btw, shirt off or on you can tell he just doesn't have the neck for this game.

At least he made weight.

Ceremonial weighs in lots of fighters don't take their shirts off.

You've barely watch MMA since early weigh ins if you think everyone takes their shirts off at early AND ceremonial weigh ins.
You fat fuck virgin.

I'm inclined to agree, the white name is a bit boring compared to yellow. Still, neither are nearly as bad as that "I'm actually paying money for this shit" shade of green.
Except someone else paid for mine, that's how cool I am. Keep shit posting and you'll get yellows once more.

Except someone else paid for mine, that's how cool I am. Keep shit posting and you'll get yellows once more.
A birthday present from your mom, no doubt.

Keep enjoying my shitposting, you seem to take an interest which is encouraging.

Abs don't count if you're under 155lbs, TS.

He doesn't have a lot of muscle.

No i did not. I figured TS is a skinny bitch.

Your comprehensive reading sucks. Must be American education.

<Goldie11>
Lol, TS talks about cm punk having no muscle so you assume he is skinny? That makes no sense, unless you were doing cm punks bitch work to defend him

The irony is delicious

larry holmes had a tiny pencil head and a great chin. cmpunk hasnt been chin checked yet. you never know.

mc-larry-holmes-atlantic-city-boxing-hof-20170530

Lol, TS talks about cm punk having no muscle so you assume he is skinny? That makes no sense, unless you were doing cm punks bitch work to defend him

The irony is delicious

TS said he has a sixpack without any training for years. That's why i figured he is a skinny bitch. Has nothing to do with CM Punk. I don't even care about him.

This has nothing to do with American education, this is just you.

<Fedor23>

A birthday present from your mom, no doubt.

Keep enjoying my shitposting, you seem to take an interest which is encouraging.
Mom, friend, significant other, sister... all it means is I didn't pay. I'm glad it is encouraging, hopefully you'll be on them once more shortly.

Lol it's crazy that there are lots of internet troll that could straight up beat punks ass who is a UFC fighter...

Hahaha.... ummm... I train once sometimes twice a week. Mainly to stay motivated and not a fat ass. If hes training daily he would whoop a 20 year old athletes ass.

lol.

At u and cm punk.

He got paid though.

Back