Phil Baroni: USADA Knew Jon Jones Was Using "The Whole Time"

Bonar is herb. I would murder that guy in a streetfight

UFC/USADA are in bed and the rules will get bent sometimes. For example, if Conor popped it would probably get swept under the rug and never be announced. Rumor is that has already happened once, according to Nate's coachs Conor was caught ttaking something to increase his endurance going into the 2nd Nate fight, and they made it go away.

Because if Conor was on something, Nate's coach would be the one guy they would tell right?

<36>

You should use that tinfoil hat on the bullshit coming out of that guys mouth.

Was it an official from usada who said in the hearing that they believed the dick pill incident was an honest mistake? LOL. Like they actually believed that. Just working with the Ufc to try to salvage some reputation.

Anyone who believes any of these guys stories about tainted supplements, dick pills, etc is a gullible idiot. If they pop for a banned substance in any way related to PEDs they are a roiding cheater.

I like the way they both say they think Jones is GOAT.

I like the way they both say they think Jones is GOAT.

Most likely because they're sure everyone else is using too. Baroni is funny though. He says all the Pride guys lost their UFC debuts because they weren't on roids. Therefore, they were in Pride. Everyone in Pride was on shit but Phil is all natural. lol

We need Phil Baroni to replace the limp wristed sissies in the broadcasting booth.

Most likely because they're sure everyone else is using too. Baroni is funny though. He says all the Pride guys lost their UFC debuts because they weren't on roids. Therefore, they were in Pride. Everyone in Pride was on shit but Phil is all natural. lol
And Bonnar was on doctor prescribed testosterone so he didn't break any laws haha. Also laughed when Baroni said "that skinny USADA homo". Great interview.

images

That used to be @SMEGMA's avatar, I'm pretty sure.

The whole pride guys losing when coming to the UFC because they stopped taking steroids makes a lot of sense. Although I don't believe phil never took steroids.

I came to write something insightful but when my male gaze saw this, I forgot about everything from buying milk to write...

BARONI-2.jpg
Truly the best eva!

As much as I like Phil, I would take what he said about this with a grain of salt.

Back