Phil Baroni: USADA Knew Jon Jones Was Using "The Whole Time"

James Baller

Black Belt
Banned
Reaction score
The New York Badass is telling it like it is! #fuckusada

Cliffs Being Added
To Ariel Helwani
"Listen it's impossible, unless he took the fucking shit the week of the fight, then he couldn't have been caught! They knew.

But it was a big fight. DC was expendable to them. They knew it. They didn't care if he got a concussion, got knocked out. There's no way they found out just after the fight. They knew the whole time.

(He also says the Pride guys all lost their debuts in the UFC (around '7/'08) because they were under the impression they couldn't take steroids in America... Listen to the interview it's gold.)

Get that fat little skinny bald prick, that USADA homo on here. If he wants to go one on one with the Badass.

I'm all natural. I have a biology major."

Sorry for the sloppy cliffs, have to go to bed, have a great Mayweather-McGregor fight weekend Sherdog! {<Mcgoat}

Last edited:
Damn, Phil's ready to fight Drago.

they forgot to put on their tinfoil hats

maxresdefault.jpg

Cliffs Being Added
To Ariel Helwani
"Listen it's impossible, unless he took the fucking shit the week of the fight, then he couldn't have been caught! They knew.

But it was a big fight. DC was expendable to them. They knew it. They didn't care if he got a concussion, got knocked out. There's no way they found out just after the fight. They knew the whole time.

(He also says the Pride guys all lost their debuts in the UFC (around '7/'08) because they were under the impression they couldn't take steroids in America... Listen to the interview it's gold.)

Get that fat little skinny bald prick, that USADA homo on here. If he wants to go one on one with the Badass.

latest

[QUOTE="

[/QUOTE]

images

Lol Phil is like the prototypical knuckle-dragging meathead but when you ask him about steroids, the dude is throwing out terms like "secondary sex characteristics" like a scientist.

Bros, bro. They know their roids.

"Get that fat little skinny bald prick, that USADA homo on here. If he wants to go one on one with the Badass.

[<dunn][<dunn][<dunn]

Shades of prime "pork fried rice" Baroni.

He's right about one thing, there's some serious shadiness around UFC/USADA timeline for announcing drug test failures, look at Lesnar at 200, you're telling me they didn't know he popped until the monday after? Really? Or the actual explanation: After DC/Jones was off they couldn't afford to lose the other real main event, so they let Lesnar/Hunt fight and announced the failure after.

UFC/USADA are in bed and the rules will get bent sometimes. For example, if Conor popped it would probably get swept under the rug and never be announced. Rumor is that has already happened once, according to Nate's coachs Conor was caught ttaking something to increase his endurance going into the 2nd Nate fight, and they made it go away.

ufc and usada bend the rules for the big fights and their stars

nothing new

He does understand that USADA has to actually catch them cheating with the positive test. USADA coming out saying we think Jones is dirty means nothing, thye actually need the test. And with masking agents, mislead locations & hiding under cages. Jackon's is doing everything they can to avoid USADA.

Cliffs Being Added
To Ariel Helwani

Sorry for the sloppy cliffs, have to go to bed, have a great Mayweather-McGregor fight weekend Sherdog! {<Mcgoat}

LMAO

A testing organization cannot typically come out and say "I think"....they are strictly by the book, as any unbiased organization should be.

It doesn't matter what their opinion is, if they don't have the resources, the samples, due process, they won't come out and convict Jones.

Even with that recent Jones incident, they probably went over the evidence like hell before coming out with the announcement.

UFC/USADA are in bed and the rules will get bent sometimes. For example, if Conor popped it would probably get swept under the rug and never be announced. Rumor is that has already happened once, according to Nate's coachs Conor was caught ttaking something to increase his endurance going into the 2nd Nate fight, and they made it go away.

UFC/USADA literally can't cover up a positive test unless you're suggesting that they also have WADA on the payroll, if that were true Jones test would have never came out, he's the biggest draw behind Conor and it's uncertain when Conor will fight in the UFC again. Your logic makes no sense other than to try and get a hate jab in on Conor.

Also positively hilarious believing anything that comes out of a Diaz brother's camp, the same two fighters that are "injured and can't spar" in all their loses and half of their wins as well. Those two have an excuse for every fight they lose, we need a Diaz brother book of excuses.

He does understand that USADA has to actually catch them cheating with the positive test. USADA coming out saying we think Jones is dirty means nothing, thye actually need the test. And with masking agents, mislead locations & hiding under cages. Jackon's is doing everything they can to avoid USADA.

I mean yeah, what the OP and tinfoil Baroni don't understand is the strictness of drug testing, and you cann't just come out with an opinion.

usada can only do so much with elite level athletes employing high level endocrinologists to beat the test. Only shertards didnt think jones was a steroid user prior to the latest bust.

Back