Phil Baroni: USADA Knew Jon Jones Was Using "The Whole Time"

It's also as if Phil is suggesting the roids gave jones a significant advantage. mind blown. sherdog be damned.

This forum is becoming infested with USADA shills, holy shit.

Lol Phil is like the prototypical knuckle-dragging meathead but when you ask him about steroids, the dude is throwing out terms like "secondary sex characteristics" like a scientist.

Bros, bro. They know their roids.

To be fair I checked his credentials and he wasn't lying. Double Biology and Psychology Major at Hofstra then transferred to Central Michigan. I know he is a meathead, but he isn't a liar.

It makes sense that Jones took so many trips to Russia

I've never heard Baroni sound so intelligent

Baroni and natty should never be combined.

Rampage kinda defeats Baronis point on the pride fighters though
He had an amazing run when he first came over

Bonner is drunk, Phil is awesome, Ariel is Ariel. Bitcoin, marriage, "Queen Moe", all that was missing was Alex Jones.

- Best. Interview. Eva.

Last edited:
Rampage kinda defeats Baronis point on the pride fighters though
He had an amazing run when he first came over

Well to be fair, it could have simply been a matter of him training with fighters in the UFC and thus knowing how to test clean. It would make his comments about Bisping a little more convincing.

He's right about one thing, there's some serious shadiness around UFC/USADA timeline for announcing drug test failures, look at Lesnar at 200, you're telling me they didn't know he popped until the monday after? Really? Or the actual explanation: After DC/Jones was off they couldn't afford to lose the other real main event, so they let Lesnar/Hunt fight and announced the failure after.

UFC/USADA are in bed and the rules will get bent sometimes. For example, if Conor popped it would probably get swept under the rug and never be announced. Rumor is that has already happened once, according to Nate's coachs Conor was caught ttaking something to increase his endurance going into the 2nd Nate fight, and they made it go away.

i think you're spot-on with this.

At the end when they take their shirts off, Bonnar actually has better abs than Baroni.

Get that fat little skinny bald prick, that USADA homo on here. If he wants to go one on one with the Badass.

USADA fat little skinny bald prick homo with 6 months of training would fuck Baroni until he loves him. You heard it here first.

novitzky.png

[QUOTE="

Get that fat little skinny bald prick, that USADA homo on here. If he wants to go one on one with the Badass.

I'm all natural. I have a biology major."

images
[/QUOTE]
Is that from his Grinder profile?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back