PFL Taking Over

Nope. I just like to watch fights. Not trying to be some savior behind a computer screen while actually accomplishing nothing.

UFC fan boy. Doesn’t see a bigger picture for mma, and what it could possibly become. Doesn’t see there is an opportunity for it to catch up with other sports and to grow even more. What the UFC is doing now, it will never change.

Yes let’s just listen to Dana White. Who basically only likes strikers hates wrestlers.

Dana doesn’t care for the sport. Only wants to appear to the casuals for entertainment and to make the biggest buck short term. Not willing to invest like the PFL is.

At least you admit you’re too lazy to care. I’ll give you respect to where it’s due. But if you don’t care continue to be a zombie. Your choice. The sport could be a lot better though. And the athletes too.

This is how I know you’re a low IQ individual. You label people without any kind of proof if they’re not on the same kind of “rah rah fuck the UFC” vibes as you are.

Remember when you wrote this?

Lol this forum is full of people like you who cry, moan, and have meltdowns about everything the UFC does and swear they could do a better job themselves.

It comes down to it like this.

Dana white is run through greed. Wants to produce the most green so he can put the most White snow on his lawn in Vegas.

PFL is actually trying to grow the sport which I can respect.

UFC fan boy. Doesn’t see a bigger picture for mma, and what it could possibly become. Doesn’t see there is an opportunity for it to catch up with other sports and to grow even more. What the UFC is doing now, it will never change.

Yes let’s just listen to Dana White. Who basically only likes strikers hates wrestlers.

Dana doesn’t care for the sport. Only wants to appear to the casuals for entertainment and to make the biggest buck short term. Not willing to invest like the PFL is.

At least you admit you’re too lazy to care. I’ll give you respect to where it’s due. But if you don’t care continue to be a zombie. Your choice. The sport could be a lot better though. And the athletes too.

What exactly is the PFL “investing” in? PFL Africa? They barely even have a footprint in America.

I really do like PFL but..

maxresdefault.jpg

Because I don’t have my blinders and think every single decision the UFC makes is a bad one? Okay?

I've never said every single decision the UFC makes is a bad one. Blinders should be more of a secondary concern for you: it's meaningless if you're just not good at reasoning in the first place.

What exactly is the PFL “investing” in? PFL Africa? They barely even have a footprint in America.

New ideas, more fighter rights, more fighter pay. That’s what they’re willing to invest in. And fighters are flocking to the PFL. That’s how they’re “investing”.

Maybe cards will become filled with showmen, because guys know they can afford to lose. That’s the problem man, for a lot of these fighters not getting the win bonus is like a death sentence. Your livelihood cut in half for the next 6 months…

UFC is pretty much set to end the year With Jones vs Stipe then Connor vs Chandler and people want to sit on here and pretend the UFC is dieing? News flash those two cards sell as much as a every Bellator and PFL card in the last 5 years COMBINED.

I think PFL will have to be careful to remain to there style of MMA if they wish to compete...

There merit based system is refreshing and closer to real Martial Art Competition then Dana's Popularity circus shit show that the UFC has become...

So the scale up by PFL as they attract much higher talent needs to be handled correctly...they need to increase the regular the season sizing and frequency while also leaving room for potential tournaments or 1 nighter events...

It will be tricky ..but can be done and it can absolutely rival the UFC for the simple fact they treat the talent better...much like the WWF(PFL) did vs WCW ( UFC) back during the monday night wars

Just a bullshit rumor. Honestly though Bellator probably wouldn't cost much anyway. They are losing money just as fast as the PFL are.

I don't think so. Dana probably has good intel, and there's a very long discussion in the worldwide mma forum that suggests to me something is up.

Back