Media PFL PPV to cost $49.99

I'll probably buy it. I've spent $79.99 on the same level card...

They need to price it at $20 or something , they haven't learned from last year when they sold less than 10k ppvs for the finale
Only one fight I would like to see (Denis Goltsov v. Renan Ferreira) a couple others may turn out interesting like Ray Cooper III v. Derek Brunson if Derek steps up his game big time. I would definitely do it if it was $20. But I do not see a clear banger.

They need to price it at $20 or something , they haven't learned from last year when they sold less than 10k ppvs for the finale

It would have to sell more than twice as much if it was 20 dollars which doesn't seem likely to me.

Only one fight I would like to see (Denis Goltsov v. Renan Ferreira) a couple others may turn out interesting like Ray Cooper III v. Derek Brunson if Derek steps up his game big time. I would definitely do it if it was $20. But I do not see a clear banger.
Ferreira vs Goltsov is really a great fight.

I think it would. $20 to me is a price point where people won't really think about it whereas $50 is more of a decision.

They're a company that almost always makes their product free. To get a consumer to go from 0 to 20 dollars is much harder than 20 to 50 (not exactly what you said, but just as an example).

No casuals will pay for PFL they don't have that type of audience to my knowledge, whether it is 20 or 50. They may as well charge good money, there would be no point in having a 20 dollar PPV once a year.

20 dollar PPVs is what they should do if they regularly have PPVs. (and by regularly for a crappy company like PFL, like 4-6 times a year?)

Is there 10k people really willing to pay 50 bucks for PFL? No way would I do that. 50 bucks isn't what it used to be, but I'd still rather go get some wings or something like that for my 50 bucks. Had Coker came out and said I can save Bellator if you buy a 50 dollar PPV I would have probably done it but not for PFL.

PFL going the early UFC pricing route... good idea they are still evolving no need to gouge customers and at $49.99 thats cheap price to get in on the action when you have other promotions charging alot more for what are essentially money grab celebrity shit fights...

Paul bros charging people $59.99 to watch shit fights lol ...

There is actual talent on this card for less

The difference is there's interest in Paul bros fights. Who is talking about these PFL fights? No one.

I feel like such a casual these days. Is this a PPV worthy main event?

They're a company that almost always makes their product free. To get a consumer to go from 0 to 20 dollars is much harder than 20 to 50 (not exactly what you said, but just as an example).

No casuals will pay for PFL they don't have that type of audience to my knowledge, whether it is 20 or 50. They may as well charge good money, there would be no point in having a 20 dollar PPV once a year.

20 dollar PPVs is what they should do if they regularly have PPVs. (and by regularly for a crappy company like PFL, like 4-6 times a year?)
Exactly the reason why they shouldnt do ppvs imo

this will flop like the last one did, less than 30k buys for sure.

the real test will be the PFL vs Bellator card which I think will also flop and what a Francis/Wilder hybrid and Jake mma debut card can do.

if they did Francis/Wilder and Jake/Nate on same card it could do a real number.

$50 are you kidding me right now? I likely won't bother even downloading the card. Main event features a middle of the pack former UFC fighter and uhhhh Clay Collard. Yea, that's a no dawg.

ESPN is not even marketing this. I always get promotional emails from them for every UFC event, for every garbage college football game, NBA stuff that I don't even watch, fucking golf, ect., but nothing at all about the PFL. Maybe they'll send some emails out tomorrow, but it's almost like they want it to fail.

ESPN is not even marketing this. I always get promotional emails from them for every UFC event, for every garbage college football game, NBA stuff that I don't even watch, fucking golf, ect., but nothing at all about the PFL. Maybe they'll send some emails out tomorrow, but it's almost like they want it to fail.

I don't think they're on ESPN next year. If they were I think this card would have been free.

Back