Media PFL PPV to cost $49.99

Ouch... I'll see what I have to spare... Thanksgiving/ Holidays and Black Friday...

There is talent on the card but this a lost promotion. The only thing they are good at his publicity stunt signings like Jake Paul and Francis ngannou

mobster-laughing.gif

50 for this PPV and they are charging 1750 and 10k for tickets.

I also wouldn't pay the absurd price for UFC's overrated crap ass events either.

Price isn't bad, but card is keeping me from pulling the trigger on this event.

PFL going the early UFC pricing route... good idea they are still evolving no need to gouge customers and at $49.99 thats cheap price to get in on the action when you have other promotions charging alot more for what are essentially money grab celebrity shit fights...

Paul bros charging people $59.99 to watch shit fights lol ...

There is actual talent on this card for less

I wonder how many people will actually buy this card.

50 bucks is a ridicilous amount of money for a card like this. A sad time indeed considering PFL is now arguably the nr 2 mma promotion out there.

PFL going the early UFC pricing route... good idea they are still evolving no need to gouge customers and at $49.99 thats cheap price to get in on the action when you have other promotions charging alot more for what are essentially money grab celebrity shit fights...

Paul bros charging people $59.99 to watch shit fights lol ...

There is actual talent on this card for less

They need to price it at $20 or something , they haven't learned from last year when they sold less than 10k ppvs for the finale

I wonder how many people will actually buy this card.

50 bucks is a ridicilous amount of money for a card like this. A sad time indeed considering PFL is now arguably the nr 2 mma promotion out there.

Probably about as many as last time. Which was less than 50K with some reports saying as low as 10K.

People wonder why they even do it on PPV but that is there goal long term to hold a few PPV events a year. They want fans condition to understand that their best offerings are going to be behind a pay wall.

I was barely going to watch it if it was free....now they think they can get 50 bucks for it? They are high as a kite. You know they are going to ruin bellator.

Back