PFL MMA #4: Friday, June 17, 2022

Had a feeling OAM would end the underdog streak but didn't want to bet him as a 2.5 to 1 favorite and end up looking dumb if the underdog streak continued

crazy how many fence grabs souto has gotten away with and no warnings. he should be finished by now if not for that.

Dude, I got one legged by Sordi on a 6-leg parlay I made for this event.

Thing is, I added him before reading that this season he'd been fighting with a torn ACL. No joke, how he got cleared twice is beyond me, but apparently he'd been putting off surgery until after he was done with the season
i had to make new bets, 900$ worth of bets with hawes/kyle parlay at 500$ and Glora/Hawes at 400$. i probably lost 400$ worth of bets tonight, i hope this isn't a sign of me being tilted and losing a lot this week.

collard is the clear winner won first 2 rounds without a doubt

Lmaooooo at this announcer trying to sell a Martinez win. Clear 3-0 for Collard

Lol of course! Yes getting unlucky is so much fun!

Not robbery, but Collard only has himself to blame. Never trustworthy at those odds

Not robbery, but Collard only has himself to blame. Never trustworthy at those odds
Lol c'mon man. You do have to remember the 1 round Martinez could have won he got dropped. That obviously is round 2.

That's such an easy phrase to throw around. Not trust worthy at these odds. Clay was literally -500 on the live line late into the fight.

Be on high alert when this Monica Ridgeway moron is a judge. No doubt very experienced in how to score a fight:

0-4.jpg

That's such an easy phrase to throw around. Not trust worthy at these odds. Clay was literally -500 on the live line late into the fight.
was he trustworthy ? he had all the advantages, ended round 1 on bottom after winning most of it. Ended up almost getting choked in the same round he hurt him because he went for an armbar lol. And round 3 he threw away. Who cares about the live lines, they are often inaccurate hence the good live betting opportunities. It's an easy phrase because it was very applicable in this fight. Look at his split dec to Jailton

Even the second round in Collard - Martinez I scored 10-10 considering Collard scored a legitimate knockdown and was pounding on him for a little bit.

pfl , bellator judging is worst than ufc, total corruption.

Blame the judges where the fights are being held not the organization. If the UFC event tomorrow was in Georgia you’d have these same morons scoring the fights.

Furthermore I think it would’ve been in the PFL’s best interest for Collard to win.

was he trustworthy ? he had all the advantages, ended round 1 on bottom after winning most of it. Ended up almost getting choked in the same round he hurt him because he went for an armbar lol. And round 3 he threw away. Who cares about the live lines, they are often inaccurate hence the good live betting opportunities. It's an easy phrase because it was very applicable in this fight. Look at his split dec to Jailton
Lol horrible take. I thought you actually knew something about mma and judging. Guess not.

Back