PFL MMA #4: Friday, June 17, 2022

wilkinson ko's this bum and fast right? guy was sooooo slow vs omari.

The thing is sordi doesn't get ko he gets tko'd which is very different. He's never been flat out knocked unconscious in 34 fights. To beat Sordi you have to wear him down and smash him with better conditioning, this is where monte falls short. Sordi's lost to Cory is not surprising, Cory is a solid fighter who fought solid competition early in his career so his record is deceiving. Cory has better conditioning than Sordi. he beat Khalil Roundtree in TUF, so his 9-4 record can make you think he sucks, but he is actually a solid fighter.

Monte on the other hand doesn't have the conditioning , he has that bulky frame that's good for one round but once you get to the later rounds, he gasses out. Watching a recent fight he had against a can crusher who was 14-3 against 0-0 0-7 4-4 local brazilian cab drivers, here he is losing top position, and struggling to put him away till the third round.

That is a massive leap in competition fighting in low level mma in brazil( not even the jungle fights which is at least mid level mma) to fighting a pfl tournament winner, who's been around the mma game this long. I think sordi will spark him in round 1. He nearly beat Shoeface, out struck him and thwarted his submission attempts. Which tells your that Sordi is probably a black belt or Brown belt bjj at the very least to be able to avoid Antonio's bjj offense. Monte losing fast as he did and getting dropped by Antonio early is all you need to know about his skill level and this mismatch. Sordi's going to stay behind the jab and move and pace himself right, i give Monte a small window for a flash ko in the first two minutes, but even that is unlikely.

Sordi beat Chris Cammozi last year and had a competitive fight with Antonio, to go from that to losing to a low level regional fighter from brazil , i'd take a break from betting if he losses, out of pure shock and horror.

2AE20E28-F950-4F3C-98B3-A72CD87F8A53.gif

if it wasn't for ur video i'd have been part of the marcin held sheep bandwagon, thx mens. ez schulte 4 me
I'm glad man wish the line was better for me or to get DEC prop. The problem with a lot of these cappers is just the first layer of taping and then everyone jumps on the same bandwagon to get confirmation from each other. I have the luxury of doing this full time so I can tape as deep as I want, sometimes re-tape the fight at a later date. Glad people can benefit for that

Last edited:
Dude, I got one legged by Sordi on a 6-leg parlay I made for this event.

Thing is, I added him before reading that this season he'd been fighting with a torn ACL. No joke, how he got cleared twice is beyond me, but apparently he'd been putting off surgery until after he was done with the season

Raush + lesser on Martinez. Raush is half decent and Oam is usually inactive other than his last fight where he looked decent.

was shocked stepehens was like +300 live in final minute or so, i had him up 2-0

got o2.5 and OAM via dec for this next one, the o2.5 more important hoping for no memes.

Back