PFL MMA #4: Friday, June 17, 2022

Lol horrible take. I thought you actually knew something about mma and judging. Guess not.
I know how it should be, and I know how it goes a lot of the time is not the right way. Needs to be taken into consideration when betting.

Blame the judges where the fights are being held not the organization. If the UFC event tomorrow was in Georgia you’d have these same morons scoring the fights.

Furthermore I think it would’ve been in the PFL’s best interest for Collard to win.
i often blame the judges for it, like they have money in the under.

was he trustworthy ? he had all the advantages, ended round 1 on bottom after winning most of it. Ended up almost getting choked in the same round he hurt him because he went for an armbar lol. And round 3 he threw away. Who cares about the live lines, they are often inaccurate hence the good live betting opportunities. It's an easy phrase because it was very applicable in this fight. Look at his split dec to Jailton

I definitely thought Martinez won the 2nd. 3rd could have gone either way. I didn't think it was a robbery although I did slightly edge it to Collard.

Although only half my brain was working at that point having sat through OAM Vs Manfio and Shoeface Vs Souto back to back.

Back