PBP PFL 3, 2023 Regular Season: WWs & LWs, Fri. 4/14, 7 PM ET/4 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
<Lmaoo> Why are they giving the 2018 champion such a can to fight lmao, this is embarrassing matchmaking. o_O

I respect Egli for getting in there. I'm not going to hate on the man, but there's levels. That was atrocious. Someone should be ashamed of themselves.

That was Scheer domination

latest

They completely messed up the bout order for this card, why would you want Sadibou Sy in the final fight of the night? :oops:

Man the mid 2000s music, Long John Silver's ads, and presence of Handy and Florini make me feel like I've entered a time warp whenever I watch PFL.

I could go for some fish 'n chips right now...

They completely messed up the bout order for this card, why would you want Sadibou Sy in the final fight of the night? :oops:

Its a sign of respect to make him the main event as the defending WW champion which they are only doing because the fight is streaming on ESPN+ and not being televised.

Watching this fight card is like putting in a full 8 hour shift at work. lmao

Its a sign of respect to make him the main event as the defending WW champion which they are only doing because the fight is streaming on ESPN+ and not being televised.

Fair enough, I think they should've restructured the card to have OAM vs Burgos as the real main event.

Back