PBP PFL 2023 Championships, Fri. 11/24, 5 PM ET/2 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

I think OAM vs either Usman Nurmagomedov or Alexandr Shabily would be solid fights, he wouldn't be able to wrestle those guys with ease like he did Collard.

For as bad as the ufc commentary team is, bellator and pfl really makes me appreciate them. Randy Couture needs to retire and take up golf or something.

Idk, Florian is decent and Hardy is pretty good

For as bad as the ufc commentary team is, bellator and pfl really makes me appreciate them. Randy Couture needs to retire and take up golf or something.

The reality that no American MMA broadcast has Hardy doing color commentary is a bit ridiculous. The guy is the best on the mic and he's relegated to interviews and between fight work.

I missed most of the interview, did OAM say he was retiring? I saw some people saying he might

Fabricio Werdum about to sign a mega million dollar deal to rematch Renan Ferreira. <Eek2.0>

I havent kept up, but i thought he was suspended for being a cheat?
Only six months, he wasnt stripped. I think he fights OAM next now. Winner of the GP next for the winner of OAM Vs. Usman.

I missed most of the interview, did OAM say he was retiring? I saw some people saying he might
he said he was tired an we would not se him for the next few year and it was probably his last time. He also said he missed his girlfriend and his daughter and needed to take a pause (thats when he started sobbing)

also said that they could put english up their asses

People may shit on this row of champions, this card, the production or countless other things tonight, but at least there's a regional MMA promotion out there offering a legitimate alternative to the UFC for people to make a true living doing this sport rather than those who are fighting outside of the premier organization working for peanuts and wasting away if they're not the best or doing clown work on the mic.

Back