Pewdiepie says the N word after recently being labeled a racist by the media

Lol @ all the anonymous white people itt who are trying to tell black people that the N word isn't racist and they're weak to be affected by its use.

Your ignorance knows no bounds.

Dude PwePwedue is from Sweden, he has never seen your color brou. Just chill! The N word really has no meaning outside the US.

Dude PwePwedue is from Sweden, he has never seen your color brou. Just chill! The N word really has no meaning outside the US.

Well, sweden is a cuck country so its not gonna be white at all in a couple of generations

Well, sweden is a cuck country so its not gonna be white at all in a couple of generations

Sherdog and their love for cocks and obsession with Sweden and immigration. PwePiu is an idiot but who cares if some Sweden says N word while playing video games. What is said during football matches all over Europe, that is racism.

But I´d laugh if PiepiE got blocked by Youtube, good to see that Youtube is only politicaly correct with people that don´t generate enough views.

What a moron. I hope he saved his money because he's probably going to be needing it for a LONG time.

I hope he gets banned from Twitch and YouTube.

If I made $15m a year for a few years, "N_____R" would be the very least of my headlines.

I don't get why this dude made millions by posting videos of himself playing games, and people watch that shit?

We are old. Kids these days watch YT videos instead of television. They watch the shittiest videos. My niece made me watch this the other day. She said it was the funniest thing ever....

It was nearly four minutes of hell. What the fuck is wrong with kids these days?

What a moron. I hope he saved his money because he's probably going to be needing it for a LONG time.

The only thing I hate more than Pewdiepie is censorship.

the most hilarious thing is that Pewdiepie is so huge that if he gets his ads revenue pulled all the other youtubers get fucked also, which eventually will drive content creators to other video sites as youtube fades into friendster, could happen

lol i personally don't care, because i dont watch the idiot. He grew a beard to fit in with the current trending douche bag an looks like a pedo an have some incredibly annoying ass videos.

a bigger sin is this guy playing crappy, horror games and pandering to children. youtube and twitch gamers targeting kids like that are creepy af.

When I get pissed at games I just say cunt. Good thing a lot of women don't play, and the ones that do aren't usually snowflakes like Anita Sarkeesian.

Never got the N word use. It's so blase. Must be a millennial thing.

Also, PewDIEpie is a hack fraud and talentless. But he does have the most subs on the platform and has impressionable kids and watch his twitch and YT streams. This kind or crap is just more poison for them. Very bad forum to be saying racial slurs even in a heated game.

For avg. Sherbruhhhhs like us saying the N word over a video game chat holds no weight cause we are anonymous. For this swedish berry he is a celebrity now so he needs to use tact. He's not a faceless gamer. A gamer yes but he needs to use better judgement. Dude needs a manager or something. But even still he should know better. Guess he just thinks he's hot shit . Most successful douches like them have all that go to their ego.

and this should have ended the thread.

it's funny that there are people that get so triggered/rustled from a white guy saying the "n" word on a computer screen hundreds/thousands of miles away.

Ignorant and stupid, sure; racist, no (as far as anyone can tell). With the proliferation of the word being used in online fps and other competitive online games (way too common) as well as some shock comedy personalities occasionally using it for effect (but in a specific context; like Idubbbz on the same Youtube format PDP uses) it likely snuck into his mind.
I usually have voice chat on mute, so I never hear this stuff, (marathoning The Boondocks though I heard it without the hard 'r' way too much as someone that grew up hating the word). I've never even contemplated using the word without the hard 'r' though, it's not really part of my personality so even though I don't think he had any malicious intentions, he needs to really think about his thought processes. This was a really dumb+ignorant move after the whole Fiver stunt too (don't think the other sketches that he was criticized for were sketches he should have been criticized for).

Sweden is mass consumer of American culture. The average Swede is perfectly aware of what that word means. As a 28 (?) year old somewhat educated male who has been to the US on numerous ocasions and panders primarily to an American audience, I'm sure he's more knowledgeable than average when it comes to American history.

Also, he's lived in England for several years now, I'm sure he's no stranger to racial diversity. Both the UK and Sweden are muslim infested hell holes (if you believe the alt right, that is).

We are old. Kids these days watch YT videos instead of television. They watch the shittiest videos. My niece made me watch this the other day. She said it was the funniest thing ever....

It was nearly four minutes of hell. What the fuck is wrong with kids these days?

Not gonna lie, that shit had me laughing pretty hard. I had to turn it off because I'm in the office. White kid was committed AF.

Wasn't expecting to laugh, but woooooo!

Sweden is mass consumer of American culture. The average Swede is perfectly aware of what that word means. As a 28 (?) year old somewhat educated male who has been to the US on numerous ocasions and panders primarily to an American audience, I'm sure he's more knowledgeable than average when it comes to American history.

Also, he's lived in England for several years now, I'm sure he's no stranger to racial diversity. Both the UK and Sweden are muslim infested hell holes (if you believe the alt right, that is).

Meu nego nunca é a mesma coisa, pode ter consciência mas não achar ofensivo como os americanos.

Snoop Dogg calls McGregor a n***r and bitch and nothing is said.

You don't want equality, you want Priviledge.

Back