Pewdiepie says the N word after recently being labeled a racist by the media

i didn't say they were all white.

however you did make the assertion that black culture and behavior is based on crime.

as from above, you are quite wrong.

laters

LOL you got owned so hard here. You claimed whites have a "monopoly on serial killing". You were wrong. Deal with it and move on.

I'm not wrong, black pop culture, hip hop etc. glorifies breaking the law, promiscuity, making a quick buck, coming from poverty.

Well, breaking the law is generally about drug culture and that isn't exclusive to hip hop, unless you want to talk shit about the Beatles glorifying drug use as well.

Promiscuity, again, not even close to being exclusive to hip hop.

Making a quick buck, I imagine you're talking about how the hustle gets brought up. Well.. yeah.. "coming from poverty" most people don't want to be poor. Blame capitalism?

coming from poverty is usually in the context of where they come from, and where they are now. It's like how Kendrick reps Compton even after Good Kid, Maad City where he talks about the problems of coming from a gang ridden city. People rep where they're from, because it shaped who you are today. I have Oklahoma tattooed on my knuckles for that exact reason. I'm not exactly in love with Oklahoma, but it shaped me and when I'm on the road I like being an Okie.

Such a weird assumption you've made without looking at other art forms and cultures in the US while singling out black culture.

Well, breaking the law is generally about drug culture and that isn't exclusive to hip hop, unless you want to talk shit about the Beatles glorifying drug use as well.

Promiscuity, again, not even close to being exclusive to hip hop.

Making a quick buck, I imagine you're talking about how the hustle gets brought up. Well.. yeah.. "coming from poverty" most people don't want to be poor. Blame capitalism?

coming from poverty is usually in the context of where they come from, and where they are now. It's like how Kendrick reps Compton even after Good Kid, Maad City where he talks about the problems of coming from a gang ridden city. People rep where they're from, because it shaped who you are today. I have Oklahoma tattooed on my knuckles for that exact reason. I'm not exactly in love with Oklahoma, but it shaped me and when I'm on the road I like being an Okie.

Such a weird assumption you've made without looking at other art forms and cultures in the US while singling out black culture.

So, you admit that these are all aspects of black pop culture.

I didn't say anything about exclusivity, so I agree with you on those points.

But black pop culture glories crime, drugs, gangs etc. Things that in the long run, keep you from getting a decent job/education and escaping poverty.

So, you admit that these are all aspects of black pop culture.

I didn't say anything about exclusivity, so I agree with you on those points.

But black pop culture glories crime, drugs, gangs etc. Things that in the long run, keep you from getting a decent job/education and escaping poverty.

Motherfucker, every culture glorifies crime, drugs and gangs, and no, you speak in absolutes and it's not true.

I grew up in a weird violent subculture, but I never got into violent monetary crime. Had I been caught slinging pool balls in tube socks, my life would have taken a very different turn. We escape poverty the way we know how, I grew up in poverty, comedy is how I know how.

For a lot of kids in black neighborhoods, slingin' or or bangin' is the way out, and a lot of people who talk about gang culture truly don't understand life for kids growing up in neighborhoods like that. A lot of "sets" get classified as gangs, but it's normally friends strapped up watching each others backs. In cities like Chi'town it's depressing, it's circular, and often those kids end up in real Chiraq gangs.

You insult a lot of hip hop culture.

K-Dot (Kendrick Lamar) talks about the trouble of being in the middle of piece of shit cops and piece of shit gang members. Chano (Chance the Rapper) talks the same about Chicago, he lost several friends despite his parents dedicating their lives to making Chicago a better place, he himself donated $1.M to CPS because he wants his daughter to go to Chicago schools.

You're misrepresenting outlaw cultural art with deeper art.

I'm borderline pleading with you right now, because I like you as a poster, and I disagree with you... but don't take a stance in the sand. Listen to this, close your eyes and put yourself in 18 year old Chance's position, and then tell me how you feel afterwards.

My son is on a football team. Mixed race team. They all listen to hip hop because all other genres are dead ATM. So they are a family, a gang, in the trenches. So before the game they get psyched up to music and sing the lyrics.....so all the white kids stop at the n word and the black kids say it. It's rediculous. Get rid of the word. Put pressure on these hip hop artists that are mostly fakes anyway to stop using the word. Ban it, and it will go away and only be used by true racists that no one will take seriously.
Ban a word? Pathetic.

Motherfucker, every culture glorifies crime, drugs and gangs, and no, you speak in absolutes and it's not true.

I grew up in a weird violent subculture, but I never got into violent monetary crime. Had I been caught slinging pool balls in tube socks, my life would have taken a very different turn. We escape poverty the way we know how, I grew up in poverty, comedy is how I know how.

For a lot of kids in black neighborhoods, slingin' or or bangin' is the way out, and a lot of people who talk about gang culture truly don't understand life for kids growing up in neighborhoods like that. A lot of "sets" get classified as gangs, but it's normally friends strapped up watching each others backs. In cities like Chi'town it's depressing, it's circular, and often those kids end up in real Chiraq gangs.

K-Dot (Kendrick Lamar) talks about the trouble of being in the middle of piece of shit cops and piece of shit gang members. Chano (Chance the Rapper) talks the same about Chicago, he lost several friends despite his parents dedicating their lives to making Chicago a better place, he himself donated $1.M to CPS because he wants his daughter to go to Chicago schools.

I'm borderline pleading with you right now, because I like you as a poster, and I disagree with you... but don't take a stance in the sand. Listen to this, close your eyes and put yourself in 18 year old Chance's position, and then tell me how you feel afterwards.

Look, I don't care much for Hip-hop, it's not really my cup of tea. But, I'm sure Hip-Hop does have a lot of poetry and art themes. So, I'll take your word for it. I didn't mean to insult the genre.

I mean, from what you described as your childhood sounds like I may have a point in saying that the culture is one where breaking the law has value and is respected. I am not saying it has monopolised this behaviour but it seems to be a big factor.

I don't think every culture does glorify gang culture. I live in Japan, street crime is practically non-existant here and criminals are largely ostracised from society.

If you want to succeed in Japan, you need to follow the laws of the land.

Last edited:
ITT - foreigners who think they know more about American culture compared to actual Americans.

Last edited:

I get what you are saying, but that song sucks. im officially that old guy that doesn't like the hip hop music out now. I'll continue to listen to backspin for Erik B and Rakim and Special Ed.

I get what you are saying, but that song sucks. im officially that old guy that doesn't like the hip hop music out now. I'll continue to listen to backspin for Erik B and Rakim and Special Ed.
The "acks!" Were ruining the song for me. Made it difficult to concentrate on the lyrics.

I have Oklahoma tattooed on my knuckles for that exact reason. I'm not exactly in love with Oklahoma, but it shaped me and when I'm on the road I like being an Okie..

You for real, you literally have that tattoo?

Back