Pewdiepie says the N word after recently being labeled a racist by the media

When I get pissed at games I just say cunt. Good thing a lot of women don't play, and the ones that do aren't usually snowflakes like Anita Sarkeesian.

Never got the N word use. It's so blase. Must be a millennial thing.

Also, PewDIEpie is a hack fraud and talentless. But he does have the most subs on the platform and has impressionable kids and watch his twitch and YT streams. This kind or crap is just more poison for them. Very bad forum to be saying racial slurs even in a heated game.

For avg. Sherbruhhhhs like us saying the N word over a video game chat holds no weight cause we are anonymous. For this swedish berry he is a celebrity now so he needs to use tact. He's not a faceless gamer. A gamer yes but he needs to use better judgement. Dude needs a manager or something. But even still he should know better. Guess he just thinks he's hot shit . Most successful douches like them have all that go to their ego.

It was
For avg. Sherbruhhhhs like us saying the N word over a video game chat holds no weight cause we are anonymous. For this swedish berry he is a celebrity now so he needs to use tact. He's not a faceless gamer. A gamer yes but he needs to use better judgement. Dude needs a manager or something. But even still he should know better. Guess he just thinks he's hot shit . Most successful douches like them have all that go to their ego.

It wasn't just 1 or 2 incidences with the n-word. He was been called out for his nazi jokes as well and he just ignored it until Charlottesville. I don't know about him and I don't know if he's only playing to the racist crowd but it he created a big mess for himself and can't blame anyone else for it.

It was

It wasn't just 1 or 2 incidences with the n-word. He was been called out for his nazi jokes as well and he just ignored it until Charlottesville. I don't know about him and I don't know if he's only playing to the racist crowd but it he created a big mess for himself and can't blame anyone else for it.

I already know all that. He's just trying to be shocking and he's just turrible at it..

He makes 15 to 20 million a year playing videogames. He makes as much as 40 brain surgeons put together.

He makes 15 to 20 million a year playing videogames. He makes as much as 40 brain surgeons put together.

And it's not like he's super good or anything either. He just talks like a moron and makes funny noises. Apparently kids age 5-12 find him amazing.

Seems like pure idiocy to me, can't say I get it in the slightest.

And it's not like he's super good or anything either. He just talks like a moron and makes funny noises. Apparently kids age 5-12 find him amazing.

Seems like pure idiocy to me, can't say I get it in the slightest.

reaction videos are what made me realise I was getting old. I hate everything about them from the stupid over the top still they have in the thumbnail (if they're still called that to the fact that the people who make them usually know next to nothing about what they're reacting to.

Lol @ all the anonymous white people itt who are trying to tell black people that the N word isn't racist and they're weak to be affected by its use.

Your ignorance knows no bounds.

Lol @ all the anonymous white people itt who are trying to tell black people that the N word isn't racist and they're weak to be affected by its use.

It's all about context. I know lots of black people who don't really give a shit as long as it's used in the right context. Are you just one of those butthurt dudes who just hates the word in general no matter who says it?

Racism doesn't exist anymore? Also, there are young blacks that don't use any variations of the word like myself. How do you know the 'fake offended' black people never experienced racism?

I'm sorry, but as a Brazilian who is of white skin colour, raised for most of my life in Florida, I can tell you by first hand experience that if racism does exist in America, it's from blacks to whites. The amount of times I have been personally called or seen white people be called "cracker" or "white boy" by black people is off the charts. On the other hand, I have never once seen a white person call a black person "n*gger" or "black boy". And there would definitely be an uproar, on both sides, if it ever did happen. But when black people do the same, it's absolutely fine. Clear racism towards black people right?

I currently live in England, and a white British friend of mine recently travelled to LA. He started striking up a conversation with a random black guy, everything seemed pretty normal. Suddenly, out of nowhere, the guy says "You know what, I don't like your kind around here. Your kind shouldn't be here. Idaho, yeah, that's a good place for your kind".

Then there's the made up "police brutality" racism where we pretend like the statistics don't show that there's nothing unproportionate about black people getting shot compared to white people getting shot. There's made up "institutional racism" where apparently "the system" is out to get black people, even though America has just had a black president, and there are tons of black people both in political, legislative and authoritative positions.

I'm sorry, but if you are a young black person living in America in 2017, the chances are very high that you have dished out a lot more racism than you have received.

Regarding your last statement, yes there are young black people who don't use the word, but surprisingly never get offended at the use of the word by other black people, no matter the context. I believe that it was Martin Luther King Jr who said that the ultimate tragedy is not oppression and cruelty by bad people, but the silence by the good people. Where is the young black outrage at the word "n*gger" being used in general?

It's all about context. I know lots of black people who don't really give a shit as long as it's used in the right context. Are you just one of those butthurt dudes who just hates the word in general no matter who says it?
I don't know any black person that's cool with any person other than another black saying it, and I know quite a few blacks that don't like the word period, no matter who says it. My fiancé is interracial and I've grown up in a school that was about 50% African American, and in the South, so I've got a different and probably better viewpoint on the subject than most the basement dwellers ITT.

Everyone is different and reacts differently to situations, but to sit here and say that they shouldn't be affected by racist language is dumb and willfully ignorant. You don't get to decide what words mean to people, especially if you aren't of that demographic and have never experienced any real racism. Your feelings aren't relevant to anyone else's experience or life. You should know that.

Context is important, for sure. Most people don't get up in arms about a black dude saying Monica, because of context. A white guy saying it with the hard R? Completely different. It'd even be different if he said Monica, but he didn't, he chose the hateful and history laden version of the word.

What kind of black dudes are you around in Canada? <BronTroll1>

The context he used in the video would have got him slapped if he said that around a real brother.

<Bottle.gif>

They are weak. They lack discipline. Their lack of a two parent system offends me. A majority lack accountability.

I know the N Word is racist. But I'm White, so I don't give a shit. It's not my problem.

I always thought the ending with an A or R makes a huge difference. A is "for your buddies" well R is supposed to be demeaning.

BASED pewdiepie

jason-ayyigoe-22h-pewdiepie-since-when-did-you-become-a-7909685.png

I may sound old af but it just feels weird when headlines are now "N_____R" says pewdiepie!" I mean, not exactly one for the ages, is it?

Nobody takes the word :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: so seriously outside of the US. I say :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: all the time, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

i can't believe the amount of people that follow this metrosexual swedish cuck.

Back