Pew: 95% of polled countries have lower opinion of US under Trump

Pew is pretty good. Most of their studies that I have looked at thoroughly were US only, so I don't know much about how they structure international polling, but in general I'd say they are trustworthy.

pew themselves are mostly trustworthy, ive seen some "surprising" results that dont match up with any other sources

i just always check the study because sometimes people repost them under different headlines that dont 100% line up with the actual polling or methodology

Trump is a fucking joke.

Remember when he told the Australian PM they had such a better healthcare system than we do in America

Lol the PM must've thought he was talking to an idiot.

Trump fans are dumber than fucking ever.

It's hysterical, absolutely hysterical

Election is over, and foreigners don't get to vote.

It's absolutely not his job to be popular in other countries or to make citizens of other nation states have a "high opinion" of the US.
His problem is that he's also not very popular in the US, though.

No, his problem is his incompetence.

Good. Europeans are destroying themselves. If they hate Trump it's a great thing.

Who gives a fuck what cucks in Europe or indigenous in 3rd world country perceive?

<DrakeLaugh>

Understandable....America just picked an idiot.

Of course other countries prefer a doormat like Obama over Trump.

In other news:

True, surprised at Israel though, presume this poll was done before Obama didn't veto the anti-Isreal resolution.

Finally, something America and the rest of the world agree on.

The question's not about popularity, it's about foreign policy competence.

No, his problem is his incompetence.
Not really, that's maybe a problem of those people affected by his policies.
You can be incompetent or have a scandal-ridden presidency and still be reelected.
His problem is that not that many people like him, which actually makes it harder to win an election.

Pew is pretty good. Most of their studies that I have looked at thoroughly were US only, so I don't know much about how they structure international polling, but in general I'd say they are trustworthy.

giphy.gif

I don't understand why Americans would care what other countries think of the leaders they elect - they are elected to serve the people of the United States, not the people of Sweden or the people of Russia.

Back