Perry Vs Nate Diaz, who ya got?

Perry vs Nate Diaz Who ya got

• Total voters
He's in the WW Top 15 so maybe direct some of that anger at the staff who voted him in :D

That alone proves he isn't just hype, only 15 fighters in the UFC are ranked ahead of him :eek:

I don't have any anger for Perry you idiot. It's not his fault he's a bum, nor is his fault he doesn't get treated like a bum.

I'm directing reality at you twerps. Dude beat a LW who isn't even in the top 50. At this point I don't even know why he fought. Might as well just given Perry the ranking for no reason.

I never thought there would be a fan base more obnoxious and juvenile than Conor's...

Interesting matchup but i think that'd be Nate chokin him out.

I don't have any anger for Perry you idiot. It's not his fault he's a bum, nor is his fault he doesn't get treated like a bum.

I'm directing reality at you twerps. Dude beat a LW who isn't even in the top 50. At this point I don't even know why he fought. Might as well just given Perry the ranking for no reason.
LOL I don't like Perry fans but after riding conors dick so hard , you shouldn't be posting about anyone's fanbase

LOL I don't like Perry fans but after riding conors dick so hard , you shouldn't be posting about anyone's fanbase

Conor's fanbase is the most logical group of people here on Sherdog. They are accurate 90% of the time, highest rate on Sherdog by far.

Just Like How Accurate You Were When You Predicated Floyd Gets Finished ?

That's why I didn't say 100% of the time. You've got to leave some for human error. The reality is for everytime I've been wrong, you've been wrong a dozen time. Lmao, sad!

Pfft Nate would box him the fuck up real bad.

Nate via technical boxing and cardio, leading to R3 sub.

Nate is durable, and i see him hetting a late sub.

If the fight were happen today... Nate... but give him a few more fights, and little more experience, I think Perry has potential to be something special.

Perry, because Nate's not a natural WW.

Perry by KO. Nate is a fucking bum gatekeeper who loses more than he wins. Accept it.

Love Perry. But Diaz can take a beating. Platinum still needs to work on becoming more complete. Today I have Diaz by late sub after Perry gasses. Still wouldn't mind #HEADCLEANOFF !!!

Back