Perry Vs Nate Diaz, who ya got?

Perry vs Nate Diaz Who ya got

• Total voters
At WW Nate doesn't stand a chance. Perry by TKO before the second round ends.

You may be right but I think Perry still gets the job done Conor was landing elbows in the clinch on nate, Perry would be landing more elbows plus knees

True true. Well, we'll have to wait for a miracle to see this one, cause Nate is mad at us all and won't fight anyone except Conor :)

NC after Nate tests positive for the devils lettuce

<Goldie11>

If its 3 round fight, Perry by decision. As long as he does a lot of leg kicks.

i hope anyone picking perry is trolling

how fucking retarded do you have to be jesus christ

i get hes become a meme but alan jouban picked him apart

Nate by volume and scrambling Perry's brains

i hope anyone picking perry is trolling

how fucking retarded do you have to be jesus christ

i get hes become a meme but alan jouban picked him apart
Jouban is a completely different kind of fighter to Diaz, he has fast kicks and movement lol

Conor knocked nate down multiple times.. Perry would have Nick crying on the sidelines..

209 would flood with tears.

It would be a draw and then they would smoke a blunt afterwards. Don't try to turn the Diaz fans against the Perry fans because we are cut from the same cloth. Hitters recognize hitters.

Nate by TKO.

I don't get the Perry hype. The Jouban fight kinda ruined my interest in this dude.

I get it, he's strong, he's not afraid, he swings a lot of punches... but that's about it.

If Nate is game, he beats him easily.

I don't think that Perry can do what Rory did. Rory is an actual monster.

There is no Perry hype, it's just morons being morons. The guy is a glorified journeyman. He doesn't do anything right, but be overly-aggressive which in itself is wrong against anybody worth a shit. This was shown when Jouban, who sucks but still rather knows what he's doing was able to piece him apart easily. His kind has been seen time and time again, and instead of enjoying it for what is, people apparently have deathwishes to see Perry outclassed and outskilled instead of beating down the lowest ranked bums in the division in exciting fashion.

There is no Perry hype, it's just morons being morons. The guy is a glorified journeyman. He doesn't do anything right, but be overly-aggressive which in itself is wrong against anybody worth a shit. This was shown when Jouban, who sucks but still rather knows what he's doing was able to piece him apart easily. His kind has been seen time and time again, and instead of enjoying it for what is, people apparently have deathwishes to see Perry outclassed and outskilled instead of beating down the lowest ranked bums in the division in exciting fashion.
He's in the WW Top 15 so maybe direct some of that anger at the staff who voted him in :D

That alone proves he isn't just hype, only 15 fighters in the UFC are ranked ahead of him :eek:

Nate would box the shit out of Perry

you are stupid if you think otherwise

Back