Perry Vs Nate Diaz, who ya got?

Perry vs Nate Diaz Who ya got

• Total voters
Josh is a veteran who mixes punches and kicks well. I'll say nate is a better boxer then Perry by a mile. Perry just has power
Sure he's a better boxer, but if you think all Perry has is power you haven't been watching his fights.

Man, nate aint gonna go back to welter and even if he did perry has a long ass way to go before being as big a draw as conor. Tony a bigger draw than perry and nate turned him down so nate would mega turn down the perry fight. But, to entertain the thread if they ever started scrapping I'd favor nate just cause mike got suspect cardio.

I tell you who the loser would be... the English language.

Perry still unproven against real top talent. He looks like a world beater but is he really ?

Nate hasn't sub'd anyone besides that Goof McTapTap since 2012 ..lol wtf you guys ??

All Mike has to do is kick his front leg off ..duhhh why is that hard to see ? and who wouldn't use that game plan

Nate hasn't sub'd anyone besides that Goof McTapTap since 2012 ..lol wtf you guys ??

All Mike has to do is kick his front leg off ..duhhh why is that hard to see ? and who wouldn't use that game plan
They will say anything to disparage The Platinum One

Back