People Thought Chael Would Beat Fedor...

He ate some shots though. I thought for sure the first hard right would put him out. The end seems weird he just turtled up even though it looked like he could have shrimped out of there.

Fedor is the lhw version of big country .. bader will smash him easily

Size difference, forget the weight was huge. Real HW vs blown up MW.

Why does it always look like Chael just gives up at some point

"If Fedor wins, we're going to have to look into it" - Chael P Sonnen

He ate some shots though. I thought for sure the first hard right would put him out. The end seems weird he just turtled up even though it looked like he could have shrimped out of there.
and he got up within a second! Also that somersault when he had the back, I dont know what to think about this fight!

chael wanted no part of this fight once he saw that even if he could get fedor on his back, he couldn't keep him there.

Agree, a bit sus. WTF was Chael doing trying to roll Fedor when he had his back in top position with no hooks in. And the end there he seemed to just turtle up and give in.

Fedor can still hit hard, but man he was looking sloppy.
He has a punchers chance against Bader, but Bader is a massive favourite.

Yeah I agree. He just kinda quit. Fedor was already tired. Idk how round 2 would’ve been.

Why does it always look like Chael just gives up at some point

LOL Because he does. He's always had tons of quit in him. The ref basically told him to do something and he just covered up. That's why it was stopped not because Fedor was landing a lot.

Back