People Thought Chael Would Beat Fedor...

Jesus, i wonder if Chael throwing weird spinning back fist agaisnt silva or he quitting early agaisnt rashad evans and Jones were WWE... Look like people never watched Sonnen fight or we just cry fix fights when some guy from pride win....

I dont think its outrageous to think Sonnen had a chance of winning. Fedor is 42 and has been floored in his last 3 fights.

Yeah I agree. He just kinda quit. Fedor was already tired. Idk how round 2 would’ve been.
o said to myself if he can just survive that 15 seconds or so he may be able to take it on the second but Chael pulled a Chael.

I said before the fight I just don't see how Sonnen wins at all. Doesn't have the speed or power to hurt Fedor standing and I didn't think he could take him down. I'm surprised Sonnen didn't get KO'd from those shots he took and a little surprised he did get Fedor down and even had his back. I will say though when he had Fedor's back and then just flipped himself over that was kinda sketchy...

Does it mean nothing that I just gave you video footage of Chael immediately getting up after GNP in another fight?
I have already told you why I think it was fishy. He had the back then did that flashy somersault to give it away, dint look hurt to me on the ground but dint move at all, and then got up immediately, was not wobbly or hurt. Not to mention seemed pretty happy post fight!

and he got up within a second! Also that somersault when he had the back, I dont know what to think about this fight!
He folds or turtles up when things don’t go his way but he ate that bomb and was still in the fight at first.

That was suspect as hell, especially that flip Chael did when he had Fedor's back that put him on the bottom, that was some Shamrock vs. Franklin type shit. Puts Chael vs. Tito in new light as well.

Sonnen is like Bob Sapp. He cons his fans each fight and when he gives up, they forget about it whenever his starts his posturing.

Because he does. No ability to fight through adversity. Find me a single fight he's taken punishment and come back to win.

Those with the loudest mouths tend to have the smallest hearts ;)

and he got up within a second! Also that somersault when he had the back, I dont know what to think about this fight!

Almost reminiscient of Ken Shamrock vs. Kimbo, which looked more fake than most pro wrestling fights.

Its purely a job for him. He is like Bob Sapp in that regard. Difference is, he tries to win every fight. Once he cannot, its over.
Yea for sure chael goes for it but once it goes down hill he mails it in

Because he does. No ability to fight through adversity. Find me a single fight he's taken punishment and come back to win.

That liver kick Anderson Silva landed, he was still in it until he got triangled. Granted he was on more test c than Rich Piana at the time.

Back