People accusing Anderson of being on PEDs during his prime/16 fight win streak

Before usada, it's common knowledge that drug testing was a joke. You knew exactly when/where you would be tested. You had to be really stupid to piss hot before usada.

Overeem never failed a test before usada either. If you believe he was clean before usada, I have a bridge I want to sell you.

99% of ufc fighters are and were on roids their whole ufc career
best i can say for ando is he never had the roided "look"
but all roids dont make u look like a bodybuilder

How many drug tests did Anderson fail during his UFC record 16 fight win streak?

Where are the failed tests during his prime? Show me the failed tests during his prime. Please link them on this thread.

Fact: Anderson Silva failed 0 drug tests during his UFC record 16 fight win streak. He never had suspicions testosterone levels either ala Robbie vs Rory.

Show me the failed drug tests during his prime. Link them on this thread. That is all.

Show me how many tests he passed under USADA. Just saying that he started failing when legitimate testing started. Before that, you knew when. Just stop.

This is why there is only Pre-USADA Anderson and Post-USADA Anderson.

Who knows what Prime Silvia is. But we know there is post and pre and they are very different.

Before usada, it's common knowledge that drug testing was a joke. You knew exactly when/where you would be tested. You had to be really stupid to piss hot before usada.

Overeem never failed a test before usada either. If you believe he was clean before usada, I have a bridge I want to sell you.

<Arya01>

How many drug tests did Anderson fail during his UFC record 16 fight win streak?

Where are the failed tests during his prime? Show me the failed tests during his prime. Please link them on this thread.

Fact: Anderson Silva failed 0 drug tests during his UFC record 16 fight win streak. He never had suspicions testosterone levels either ala Robbie vs Rory.

Show me the failed drug tests during his prime. Link them on this thread. That is all.

What people really need to know is even if Silva was cheating during his 16 win streak ... look at how many we KNOW were cheating and/or using legal at the time but currently banned supplements.

Chael x2
Narquardt
Bonnar
Griffen
Leben
Hendo
Irwin
Belfort

That's over half of the 16 wins right there. And these are the ones we KNOW for sure who were taking ... we can easily assume others were as well.

So honestly even IF Silva was cheating at the time ... its not cheating when almost everyone of his opponents were using PEDs vs Silva.

Last edited:
meanwhile you've been calling GSP a cheater since you found this place you troll
Yeah what a goof.

Anderson failing drug tests means he used to be clean

Meanwhile, GSP has never failed a drug test, but that means he's always been juicing...

SHOW ME THE FAILED TEST RESULTS!!!

5FqCQBx.gif

And Ubereem only did steroids that one time he failed

What people really need to know is even if Silva was cheating during his 16 win streak ... look at how many we KNOW were cheating and/or using legal at the time but currently banned supplements.

Chael x2
Marguardt
Bonnar
Griffen
Leben
Hendo
Irwin
Belfort

That's over half of the 16 wins right there. And these are the ones we KNOW for sure where taking ... we can easily assume others were as well.

So honestly even IF Silva was cheating at the time ... its not cheating when almost everyone of his opponents were using PEDs vs Silva.
This. Silva might actually hold the unsung record of most wins against people on PEDs.

Testing was a lot weaker back than.

Look how many people got popped since USADA came along.

I love Anderson and everything, but there was shitty testing during his prime. That's why you had guys like Shane Carwin, Brock Lesnar, and Ubereem looking the way they did. Hell, TRT abuse was rampant as fuck and Anderson continued to be dominant and finish almost everyone. The guy has probably been on shit for most, if not all, of his career. It's possible to be a fan and not have your head up your ass.

Wasn't there an episode of some show inside of Anderson's house that showed syringes that people said are for people with diabetes and/or steroid abusers?

You're probably still bitching about how OJ was set up. SHOW ME THE GLOVE

Wasn't there an episode of some show inside of Anderson's house that showed syringes that people said are for people with diabetes and/or steroid abusers?

mrzdwx.jpg Novofine31G.jpg

I don't know anything about the use I just remember people being up in arms about it and this was pre-usada

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back