People accusing Anderson of being on PEDs during his prime/16 fight win streak

Maybe he had his drug test passing skills down until the more strict USADA came in.

Even if he was, there were definitely other fighters using PEDs during Silva's prime (some of them were even caught). None of them were able to do what Silva did. If you can't admit that that says something then you just don't like the guy and are looking to discredit him.

How many drug tests did Anderson fail during his UFC record 16 fight win streak?

Where are the failed tests during his prime? Show me the failed tests during his prime. Please link them on this thread.

Fact: Anderson Silva failed 0 drug tests during his UFC record 16 fight win streak. He never had suspicions testosterone levels either ala Robbie vs Rory.

Show me the failed drug tests during his prime. Link them on this thread. That is all.

I've said it already in the ridiculous thread that accused him of being on PEDs since birth (maybe in utero, who knows?).

The people clinging to this idea are over-valuing false negatives. In that, they are removing from their favs, the benefit of the doubt of their own negatives, and opening the season to accuse of PED season for anyone to see.

But there is a bias floating around, and some posters get privileges in bashing and flaming ;)

he was prob juicing but so was everyone

GSP never failed a test either but lets be real does anyone truly think he was 100% clean throughout his career?

those tests were just ridiculously easy to pass

Who knows, maybe GSP and Anderson were clean..It just doesn't seem very likely but who knows

he was prob juicing but so was everyone

GSP never failed a test either but lets be real does anyone truly think he was 100% clean throughout his career?

those tests were just ridiculously easy to pass

Who knows, maybe GSP and Anderson were clean..It just doesn't seem very likely but who knows

GSP fans believe it...
....and believe Anderson's mom was juicing when he was a foetus.

He probably was on the juice and so were most fighters during his era.

@grinderman

Show me the failed drug tests during his prime. You are welcome to show them to me too.

Your a fucking moron If u think he only started using when they started out of competition testing.

You do realise they incorporated tougher testing for a reason numb nuts, and not only did Andy fail his 1st fight under the new testing procedure, but he failed it multiple times, for multiple substances.

Yea fucking goof!!

How many drug tests did Anderson fail during his UFC record 16 fight win streak?

Where are the failed tests during his prime? Show me the failed tests during his prime. Please link them on this thread.

Fact: Anderson Silva failed 0 drug tests during his UFC record 16 fight win streak. He never had suspicions testosterone levels either ala Robbie vs Rory.

Show me the failed drug tests during his prime. Link them on this thread. That is all.

You know

Anderson Silva failed first RANDOM drug testing of his career.

When I was caught drinking underage, I swear it was my first time............
funny story..

i was drinking in pubs from about 14-15.. never stopped

first and only time i got stopped was the eve of my 18th.. fuckers wouldnt let me in the nightclub till midnight

I feel like during his prime the testing was very loose. Also, who cares? Everybody at the tops on something.

I haven't seen someone this triggered since I told a feminist that I would never fuck her since I only fuck women I respect. This was after two hours of her making eyes at me from across a table while spouting her nonsense. She threw a dessert plate at my head.

I would rather believe Anderson himself, than some dumbass Dozer on some forum lol

I know that it probably won't pass the "test" with you in regards to being proof but UFC Cribs in 2011 showed this:
http://www.garciamma.com/2017/02/03...eedles-in-anderson-silvas-closet-syringegate/

Looks pretty suspicious and if he is busted for PEDs 5 or 6 years later, even if you are a die-hard fan, it has to make you wonder.

stop kidding yourself Silva was on Roids his entire career

Back