People accusing Anderson of being on PEDs during his prime/16 fight win streak

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How many drug tests did Anderson fail during his UFC record 16 fight win streak?

Where are the failed tests during his prime? Show me the failed tests during his prime. Please link them on this thread.

Fact: Anderson Silva failed 0 drug tests during his UFC record 16 fight win streak. He never had suspicions testosterone levels either ala Robbie vs Rory.

Show me the failed drug tests during his prime. Link them on this thread. That is all.

tenor (1).gif Lol! You couldn't handle Grinderman's thread so you created your own pity-party thread???

United_States_Anti-Doping_Agency_logo.png

No one can say he was 100% dirty or clean, but when USADA started cracking down, people who never popped before were suddenly getting caught.

So even though there’s no proof, you can’t help but be a little suspicious.

Maybe you shouldn't let your world crash and burn because a professional athlete is using banned substances.

I agree. Failing drug tests after his accomplishments doesn't tarnish it.
It was a levelled playing field then, everybody was using.

How many drug tests did Anderson fail during his UFC record 16 fight win streak?

Where are the failed tests during his prime? Show me the failed tests during his prime. Please link them on this thread.

Fact: Anderson Silva failed 0 drug tests during his UFC record 16 fight win streak. He never had suspicions testosterone levels either ala Robbie vs Rory.

Show me the failed drug tests during his prime. Link them on this thread. That is all.

meanwhile you've been calling GSP a cheater since you found this place you troll

Anderson himself admitted it. Stop calling him a liar ts.

pBAuCI8.jpg

Toner trying to do damage control on his fraud hero.

<{MingNope}>

Show me the failed tests during his prime

"Hurr show me the failed tests during his prime"
"Hurr ..."

Lol this fucking sperg is so gotten to. All he can do repeat the same shit over and over again, despite his hero admitting lengthly steroid use to the whole world

<{outtahere}>

Pretty hard to fail tests when they are only doing fight night piss tests

Was out of competition testing caught anderson both times

Who knows what would have happened if he was tested out of competition for his entire career

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back