Pearl Gonzalez admits she lost focus at UFC 210 after NYSAC breast-implant drama

I love the wordage in the title.

She "admits" she lost focus? As if she had to keep her pride in check to make an excuse for a shitty performance?

Another media outlet giving women the pussy pass.

wouldn't fake tits make a weight cut harder?

this shits dumb

You animal!

3F0DD3A400000578-4391928-image-a-32_1491600600126.jpg
I dont understand what she's wearing. Is that a sports bra with a hoodie attached? Or is it a separate standalone hood? How does it stay on?

I don't know how I feel about her titty tattoo.

...the pussy pass.
Any man who uses a phrase like that is clearly a man making it obvious they haven't touched a woman in years and won't be for the foreseeable future. You probably comment at Breitbart too.

Any man who uses a phrase like that is clearly a man making it obvious they haven't touched a woman in years and won't be for the foreseeable future. You probably comment at Breitbart too.
You have 400 comments in a week, you worthless moron.

Easy to do with both intelligence and efficiency. 35 minutes per day well spent. Keep up and sack up.
Lol so you make 40 posts/day in 35 minutes?

Yes, Im sure your contributions are deeply intellectual. <36>

Brilliant. Now say 'Alt right'.

LOL...

Tats on her fake boobs, and close to her crotch. I find absolutely ZERO attractive about this woman.

And that is right up there on the GOAT list of excuses. Tito, and Hendricks would be proud.

The way to regain focus is to do fully nude photoshoot.

I do believe that she was affected pre fight and emotional, but do you think that she by R3 on fight day wasn't in the zone? Don't you think that after getting punched in the face a couple of times, she wasn't thinking of her fake tits casuing her problems? And why is it that she "admits" that she lost focus, has someone "accused" her of losing focus? Not all excuses are excuses, there are many times when a fighter legitimately is trying to figure out why he or she did not perform at her best, but this sounds like a very, very poor excuse. Also: who is Pearl Gonzalez? Who cares?

very understandable. you're told you won't be cleared to fight 1 day before the actual fight by an amateurish commission, who then reveals to the world that you have implants, and your boobs become breaking news on TMZ.

quite a lot to digest I reckon.

Focus on the next one. Just stay out of New York imo

very understandable. you're told you won't be cleared to fight 1 day before the actual fight by an amateurish commission, who then reveals to the world that you have implants, and your boobs become breaking news on TMZ.

quite a lot to digest I reckon.

Focus on the next one. Just stay out of New York imo
In your UFC debut no less.

Anything to make herself feel better I guess

Back