Pearl Gonzalez admits she lost focus at UFC 210 after NYSAC breast-implant drama

One of the more ridiculous excuses I've heard, accompanied by the mandatory "not that it at all is an excuse"

It should be mandatory that all female fighters get breast implants

and fight topless
It should be mandatory that women are satisfied with the tits they have and not let some idiot surgeon butcher them with fake looking frankenjugs

Boobs. If you guys care about anything else, you should question yourselves

It should be mandatory that women are satisfied with the tits they have and not let some idiot surgeon butcher them with fake looking frankenjugs

I disagree, let's have every star do those boobjobs , so all the women will follow and do boob jobs too. What's left will be women who are not affected by the media, so we MEN can differentiate between the sluts and the 'wife' material women.
Whose with me?

Reminder: Pearl Gonzalez has big plastic tattooed tits.

kjhb.jpg

jhng.jpg

lkhj.jpg

Fuck, i didn't notice theyre tattood....

RIP tits. :(

something about her face tells me she probably has a smelly pussy. :(

She must have had some really small pair of tits because it's still kind of weak.

Lmao at the trashiness of the WME era. This broad got a main card spot because of her fake titties.

focused pearl will go with non spinning weidman and motivated penn

Jesus Christ, sherdoggers can be such retards sometimes. Any time someone gives a reason for why they may have not been 100%...instant call outs for "They're making excusing, complaining, or whining"

While I certainly think she lost to the more skilled, what she went through definitely affects a fighter. Being told by media outlets and major figures that the fight is off can mentally take you out of the zone you're meant to be in. Ofc most sherdoggers have never competed in a 1 on 1 sport before, let alone professional fighting.

Not everything is black and blue, she didn't even say that's the reason why she lost....she just noted that it was an unfortunate circumstance pre-fight.
I kinda agree man. It's like people here get so excited to say "they're making excuses". I think admitting something took your focus is pretty honest on many levels and can serve as a lesson for her going forward

Back