Pearl Gonzalez admits she lost focus at UFC 210 after NYSAC breast-implant drama

TheHNICuLuv2Hate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

“I think that mentally it kind of pulled me away from the task at hand and the task at hand is always to win,” Gonzalez said “And so, not that it at all is an excuse, it was a lot for me to take in and go through.”

“Did they look into it enough before they jumped the [gun]?” Gonzalez said. “No, but at the end of the day there was nothing I could do about it. I don’t blame them. They did jump the gun, but we all do that in our lives, I believe.”

“I should not have ran out and was crying and emotional and telling him, ‘I can’t fight! I can’t fight, I have breast implants!’” Gonzalez said. “I kind of jumped the [gun] myself. I kind of overreacted in that moment in front of the public. It kind of transpired and went everywhere from there.”

“They are safe,” Gonzalez said. “I did that research before I got the procedure done. Is it a silly rule? Absolutely. I can’t change other’s rules. Hopefully other states that have this rule will use me as an example to change that rule.”

“It was a lot to take in,” Gonzalez said. “I thought I did the best that I could to kind of put that to the side. But I realize today after the outcome of the fight that I could have done a lot more to stay focused and completely have that tunnel vision for that fight.”

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/4/2...s-at-ufc-210-after-nysac-breast-implant-drama

Edit: pics can be found at the link below

https://www.instagram.com/pearlgonzalez/?hl=en

Last edited:
It should be mandatory that all female fighters get breast implants

and fight topless

Sounds like something Chris Weidman would say, if he had fake boobs

Go back to Seaworld, Shamoo

"I'm just so happy to be here" is all she repeated during fight week and it reflected in her fight: she was clearly just happy to be there and had no intention of putting on anything more than a glorified sparring match

It was clear before the fight that she was the prey and her opponent was the predator. "Teehee so happy to be here" shut the fuck up. Literally zero aggression.

No pics?

Ban

Understandable. It's certainly not why she lost, but more than likely contributed to not performing at her best.

“I think that mentally it kind of pulled me away from the task at hand and the task at hand is always to win,” Gonzalez said “And so, not that it at all is an excuse, it was a lot for me to take in and go through.”

“Did they look into it enough before they jumped the [gun]?” Gonzalez said. “No, but at the end of the day there was nothing I could do about it. I don’t blame them. They did jump the gun, but we all do that in our lives, I believe.”

“I should not have ran out and was crying and emotional and telling him, ‘I can’t fight! I can’t fight, I have breast implants!’” Gonzalez said. “I kind of jumped the [gun] myself. I kind of overreacted in that moment in front of the public. It kind of transpired and went everywhere from there.”

“They are safe,” Gonzalez said. “I did that research before I got the procedure done. Is it a silly rule? Absolutely. I can’t change other’s rules. Hopefully other states that have this rule will use me as an example to change that rule.”

“It was a lot to take in,” Gonzalez said. “I thought I did the best that I could to kind of put that to the side. But I realize today after the outcome of the fight that I could have done a lot more to stay focused and completely have that tunnel vision for that fight.”

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/4/2...s-at-ufc-210-after-nysac-breast-implant-drama

Edit: pics can be found at the link below

https://www.instagram.com/pearlgonzalez/?hl=en

who didn't

Boobs always pull me away from my job too

Jesus Christ, sherdoggers can be such retards sometimes. Any time someone gives a reason for why they may have not been 100%...instant call outs for "They're making excusing, complaining, or whining"

While I certainly think she lost to the more skilled, what she went through definitely affects a fighter. Being told by media outlets and major figures that the fight is off can mentally take you out of the zone you're meant to be in. Ofc most sherdoggers have never competed in a 1 on 1 sport before, let alone professional fighting.

Not everything is black and blue, she didn't even say that's the reason why she lost....she just noted that it was an unfortunate circumstance pre-fight.

I don't care if she ever wins a fight, she has great tits.

Back