Pavlovich seems to have Ngannou power with better boxing?

The Pavlovich that fought Overeem is identical to the one fighting today. He hasn't improved at all. I'm sure of it.
Or we can just be reasonable and say that Pavlovich has promise but there are unanswered questions and he's mortal, even by HW standards.

There's a middle ground between he's the greatest thing since sliced bread and he's a bummer. He hasn't shown the blue chip potential Ngannou showed, and that's fine.

I’m sick of this retro active tarnishing of Francis. Dude was a different level to what we’ve seen before. Only guy who comes close is Rumble Johnson… r.i.p

A different level? Derek Lewis beat him. Will never understand what shertards saw in him. He wouldn’t even give stipe a rematch and ran as soon as jones came back. The man had no back bone and
Was a complete fraud.

First, Pav doesn't have Ngannou-like KO power. He does still have very impressive power, and its worth mentioning he's on a 5-fight win streak all being 1st round KO/TKOs.

In fact, 14 of his 17 wins are by KO/TKO.

His one loss was against Overeem, and keep in mind Overeem is still a beast with a wealth of expetience. No shame in his singular loss being against him. Keep in mind that was his first UFC event and everyone can have a night they weren't at their best. The 'UFC jitterz.'

Anyway, he actually does have a wrestling background but I'd like to see him fight a wrestler like Bladez before he steps in the cage with Jones.

Don't knock on a fighter that KOed both Black Beast & Tai Tuivasa in a COMBINED 1 minute 49 seconds.

I honestly think that other than Shane Carwin back in the day , that no one in the HW division history has as much power as Francis. Guys like prime JDS , Black Beast , Ubereem etc had some solid power but Francis just as that one flush will KO you 95% of the time thing

Pav has good power but it's still a notch below Francis imho

A different level? Derek Lewis beat him. Will never understand what shertards saw in him. He wouldn’t even give stipe a rematch and ran as soon as jones came back. The man had no back bone and
Was a complete fraud.

No matter how much you idiots keep repeating that bull, it ain’t gonna stick, because no one in their right mind believes Ngannou ran from Jon Jones. Jones waited years and then conveniently rejoined as soon as Francis left.. make of that what you will. Also, show me one piece of media or interview that Stipe did where he was asking for a rematch. It was obvious there was no need for one, Stipe was a great champion but his time had passed.

No matter how much you idiots keep repeating that bull, it ain’t gonna stick, because no one in their right mind believes Ngannou ran from Jon Jones. Jones waited years and then conveniently rejoined as soon as Francis left.. make of that what you will. Also, show me one piece of media or interview that Stipe did where he was asking for a rematch. It was obvious there was no need for one, Stipe was a great champion but his time had passed.
So you’re a fortune teller now. Gosh you people are clowns.

So you’re a fortune teller now. Gosh you people are clowns.

wanker.gif.1b9f543d1dd9558e6a34f2c5e9649f56.gif

Francis and Rumble can (could rip) knock people out with glancing shots. Pavlovich is fairly precise, believe part of the reason is his hooks and straights are tight. He connects first against guys like Tuivasa, they never see it coming cause they're winging wildly and those are the shots that put you to sleep.

You guys are hyping this dude big. He out brawled two brawlers. Blaydes is gonna take him down and maul him. Dudes just a big juiced up swanger that’s gonna gas in 1 rd and get embarrassed by anyone smart enough to use martial arts against him
So much for that

Back