Pavlovich seems to have Ngannou power with better boxing?

He doesn't one punch KO people completely stiff.
He is powerful and a great prospect but lets pump the brakes on making pavlovich this unbeatable phenomenon while simultaneously shit on Gane, when Pavlovich got destroyed by Flabby EcoReem

He doesn't have the same pure power put he is so much more precise it works out the same.

You guys are hyping this dude big. He out brawled two brawlers. Blaydes is gonna take him down and maul him. Dudes just a big juiced up swanger that’s gonna gas in 1 rd and get embarrassed by anyone smart enough to use martial arts against him

He doesn't have the same pure power put he is so much more precise it works out the same.

Ngannou doesn´t need as many direct hits to finish his opponents, thus shortening the odds of getting clipped himself.

I haven't watched all of Pavlovich's fights yet but I wouldn't say he has better boxing. Ngannou showed excellent combinations and counter hooks in Stipe 2. Haven't seen that from Pavlovich yet.

He swings like an ape and has knock out power...AT Heavyweight!!! He must be goods! Fedor-equivalent GOAT for sure!
He good, almost like the HW Micheal Jordan of MMA with a little Carl Malone and Ben Wallace mixed in… but Russian, shorter, and white, in a completely different sport…

Pavlovich is like a russian WW2 tank used in a modern combat

he has a bit of that mike tyson thing where he looks like a little tank coming after you and there's nothing you can do about it. i'm sure he's going to get exposed but the dude looks good for now. esp at HW.

He is up there with Tai and BB as the most powerful HW in the UFC currently. But Ngannou's power is next level imo, just awe inspiring where it looks like he's knocking guys' heads off. Pavlo is just a notch below that from what I've seen.

He doesn't one punch KO people completely stiff.
He is powerful and a great prospect but lets pump the brakes on making pavlovich this unbeatable phenomenon while simultaneously shit on Gane, when Pavlovich got destroyed by Flabby EcoReem
Meh Francis got the brakes beat off him in the first fight with stipe and scared stiff by Derek Lewis and Brock called him a pussy so it's equal lol

Back