Paulie, $10+ mil is yours. Just fly to Ireland...

James4210

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Go there, do the media and talk shows, get shit stirring. Be a great laugh and get this fight with Conor on.

I think Paulie beats him.

Paulie can go sit his washed up ass down somewhere and keep sulking

Paulie staying saying Conors name to keep himself relevant. Forever will be known for getting beat by Conor in sparring.

Was just listening to one of the severemma crew that was embedded in McGregor's camp. He says McGregor actually likes Paulie and that's why he's not suing him for breaking the NDA.

A much more suitable fight for Paulie would be that bodybuilder who was following CoGar around trying to fight him. Slender King or something?

Paulie staying saying Conors name to keep himself relevant. Forever will be known for getting beat by Conor in sparring.
The only thing people will remember is that Conor had only 15 seconds to show in that highly edited video, against a retired out of shape boxer who was in fact half his size. Fucking lame.

Paulie would beat Conor with a full camp. That would be a great fight to make money on.

The only thing people will remember is that Conor had only 15 seconds to show in that highly edited video, against a retired out of shape boxer who was in fact half his size. Fucking lame.

Nah, they will just see the clip of Paulie being smashed and then Paulie acting like a PMS'ing woman for weeks.

I don't think Conor does this fight. The casual fan would be thinking Conor has it in the bag after wtching the sparring clip and since he's so much lower profile than Mayweather, AND since Mayweather almost definitely carried him part of the way making it seem more competitive than it was. If Conor lost to Paulie too (which he very more than likely would), his image and mystique would be severely damaged.

Paulie would beat Conor with a full camp. That would be a great fight to make money on.
The line on Maymac was insane, I can only imagine how absurd the odds would be with Paulie.

10 mil for Conor boxing is a low ball amount now. I do think this is one Conor should take, but the money needs to be right. Conor could use a boxing redemption win and I think he beats Paulie.

Get KOed stiff by Artem in the octagon or go away

Go there, do the media and talk shows, get shit stirring. Be a great laugh and get this fight with Conor on.

The risk reward isn't there for Conor, IMO. If he loses that fight, he looks like an asshole. With Floyd there was a guarantee of $30M, a possibility of clearing $100M and having the built in excuse of not being a boxer and losing to the greatest boxer of this generation.

McGregor would be the draw, he's the name and a loss to Paulie would threaten his brand. He can't take too many losses and continue at the same level he's at.

Honestly, Paulie is desperate enough for this that he should let Conor cave his face in in MMA.

Nah, they will just see the clip of Paulie being smashed and then Paulie acting like a PMS'ing woman for weeks.
that´s what delusional fans like you will say "Oh, it doesn´t matter he edited the video, all it matters it that noone can take that left"
<18>

Why would Conor box him? Paulie has no leverage. At the very least Conor should make it a kickboxing match.

Back