Paulie, $10+ mil is yours. Just fly to Ireland...

Go there, do the media and talk shows, get shit stirring. Be a great laugh and get this fight with Conor on.

But the media come to him, not the other way around.

We don't have 50 billion sports talk shows like in the States - at best he could do an internet video podcast and a sports radio one that goes nationally. Plus, it didn't pick up a great deal of attention here.

But the media come to him, not the other way around.

We don't have 50 billion sports talk shows like in the States - at best he could do an internet video podcast and a sports radio one that goes nationally. Plus, it didn't pick up a great deal of attention here.
The Gay Burne TV show replacement

Does this Paulie this he is some sort of big deal? Just because Conor was only willing to change disciplines to fight the arguable p4p best boxer ever for a 100 mill, doesn't mean he'll do it again for any old bum. Who wants to see that fight? MMA fans want to see him back in the octagon and I doubt boxing fans would be too bothered about it either.

Conor after unanimous decision loss to Pauli: "I had him early on in the match, i just knew i'd put him away, but i didn't prepare properly for the pitter-patter game. Learned from the Floyd match; we were ready for the stalk game. We figured he'd frame up and walk forward. Fair play to him, he pitter-pattered me with shots. I live and I learn. This was not a loss, but a lesson learned. I will be back!"

Back