Paulie, $10+ mil is yours. Just fly to Ireland...

He barely won a round against Hatton, as well (he did better against Cotto than he did against Hatton). He'd still likely beat McGregor, though, even if he is shot and drastically outsized.

You're right. I never actually saw the fight and misinterpreted the Boxrec summary as Paulie was ahead.

Color me corrected.

no, lets leave the 'shit stirring' to mma.

I enjoy my boxing just fine without the need for you wwe kids to approve.

Peace

Paulie was in no shape when he trained with Conor and still beat him sparring. He would handle Conor in a boxing match with a training camp.

Paulie butchers him in boxing. Guy took 9 outta the first 10 rounds against Cotto.

No he didn't. I'm not sure how a guy could win 9 out of the first 10, but lose a fight by decision on all three cards. I think you're confused.

He did show a lot of toughness and skill in that fight though. Of course, that was 10 years ago.

Paulie staying saying Conors name to keep himself relevant. Forever will be known for getting beat by Conor in sparring.

Paulie has multiple title defences and keeps telling conor to release the full tape

conor edits tapes to show the 5 seconds where he did something, and has no title defences

you gotta know that if dana said conor won the sparring, that paulie actually put him in a coma

don't fugget ya bawllz

Paulie has multiple title defences and keeps telling conor to release the full tape

conor edits tapes to show the 5 seconds where he did something, and has no title defences

you gotta know that if dana said conor won the sparring, that paulie actually put him in a coma

don't fugget ya bawllz

Paulie is spot on though, he says to watch the edited video and see how many times the camera angle changes not to mention the clothing which shows how hard it is to find a good one minute of solid footage showing Conor having success.

Paulie should do a MMA fight with him. It's definitely the biggest payday Paulie would be able to get at this point even though he knows he would lose (yep, basically McGregor/Mayweather in reverse), and you know Dana and the media would be all about that. It would probably sell in the 1.2-1.5 million PPV range after the big media fiasco.

No he didn't. I'm not sure how a guy could win 9 out of the first 10, but lose a fight by decision on all three cards. I think you're confused.

He did show a lot of toughness and skill in that fight though. Of course, that was 10 years ago.

Already copped to being wrong lol.

The risk reward isn't there for Conor, IMO. If he loses that fight, he looks like an asshole. With Floyd there was a guarantee of $30M, a possibility of clearing $100M and having the built in excuse of not being a boxer and losing to the greatest boxer of this generation.

McGregor would be the draw, he's the name and a loss to Paulie would threaten his brand. He can't take too many losses and continue at the same level he's at.

Honestly, Paulie is desperate enough for this that he should let Conor cave his face in in MMA.
Wouldn't Conor like an easy win. Over chasing more millions. Avenge boxing loss. Also it's down to Paulie to make fight happen, and he has mouth to do it. Imo

Why would Conor box him? Paulie has no leverage. At the very least Conor should make it a kickboxing match.
He goes to Ireland and shit talks keep up. The reason for posting this is to give Paulie the idea, if he or anyone he knows reads this forum. It's all about making Conor fight him. Touring Ireland, the boxing clubs, using his Sky connections. Did I mention shit talking. Ridiculing and mocking Conor.

Last edited:
Conor wants boxing money. It was already being speculated before the Floyd fight.

That's why the tape was released.

He won't make that much off Paulie. People think of Paulie as a Jersey Shore reject basically. And he still has a UFC contract. Dana allowed him to box Floyd.

LMFAO, calling Paulie a shit boxer just highlights the average MMA fans retardation and ignorance when it comes to boxing. Former 2x IBF and WBA (two of the most prestigious belts in the sport) world champion is a shit boxer? GTFO
I'm sorry beating cans and earning titles anyone can do in boxing. Whenever he was up against somebody that was a challenge like Hatton, Cotto, Khan, Porter and Broner he lost. He never ever beat someone that was of some significance. Boxing for me is who you beat not how many cans you slay for paper titles.

I'm sorry beating cans and earning titles anyone can do in boxing. Whenever he was up against somebody that was a challenge like Hatton, Cotto, Khan, Porter and Broner he lost. He never ever beat someone that was of some significance. Boxing for me is who you beat not how many cans you slay for paper titles.
That's the whole point, need someone Conor can beat

Hahahahaha highlights some MMA nut huggers ignorance.

giphy.gif

Back