Paul Felder = The Worst Commentator in the Sport

He's bad, but DC is worse, and Anik is cancer

I actually find the green nature of the opportunity he's getting a bit refreshing and he's really not bad.He will get better.
chill.

The worst 3 commentators are:
3. Cruz - good analyst, but too contentious
2. Jimmy Smith
1. Anik

It's not that he stinks at commentating (he does), it's that he is a nobody unranked journeyman with no legacy and no real connection to the fan base.

Like who the fuck is this guy and why is he doing commentary in the premier org? Long time MMA fans deserve someone more recognizable in these positions.

Like FFS How about at least a ranked fighter? I'm surprised they didn't get Sage to do it. He probably wanted too much money.

I guess ufc gotta pay scabs scab wages because greasy buffer is taking up so much of the budget?

The worst 3 commentators are:
3. Cruz - good analyst, but too contentious
2. Jimmy Smith
1. Anik

That Jimmy Smith dude can suck my dick. Like someone took all the worst qualities of Rogan and Jay Glazer and shoved them up one asshole.

Instead of being excited about Yair's knockout, Felder sounded so forced, and didnt add nothing to the knockout at all.

I liked Jimmy Smith when he was with Bellator. He could take the must mundane contest between two guys I hardly knew and make it seem interesting. And I generally considered him to be as unbiased as anybody.

But since he's been with the UFC, it seems he's changed his style. More biased, less good analysis and more over the top fanboy type stuff.

I dont like when any commentator tries to be the ref.

It is VERY annoying.

920x920.jpg
I can't help but wonder what goes on in that mans head, lol. I love his books but it boggles my mind trying to figure out where he comes up with such strange stories, would love to have beers with him and get inside his head, he has to be one fucked up dude, haha.

DC and Rogan I like, but Felder is right after them with Dan Hardy. Jimmy Smith is a annoying and boring, so is Annik and I don't who the others are.

it's actually incredible how bad mauro has always been. goldberg may have been clueless about the sport, but mauro is like fingernails on a chalkboard, everything he says is cheesy as hell.

MAH MAH MEEEE AHHH!!!

Cruz is the worst. He damn-near ruined khabib-mcgregor for me

I kind of find his crassness refreshing. Hed be the first to go "this is fuckin stupid "

You need guys like that.

Raging al would fuck their whole shit up if they let him near a mic

Back