Paul Felder = The Worst Commentator in the Sport

Well it wouldnt be the internet without people overrating everything outside of the UFC and WWE. Then when they make it to the big show they actually suck.

I watched the entire show and had no issues. No better or worse than Rogan imo

Also this thread is posted after every single card, and whoever did CC the previous night is suddenly the worst ever. Just in the last month or so I recall long threads about how Cruz was the worst, how Felder was the worst, and now how Smith is the worst.

Well it wouldnt be the internet without people overrating everything outside of the UFC and WWE. Then when they make it to the big show they actually suck.

It wouldn't be the internet without people whining about everything all the time with no rhyme or reason, either

Good job on the thread merge, btw... the seperate threads were Groundhog Day-esque

Edit: wait no i actually tripped out because the threads were so similar. You guys should merge them

Last edited:
I don't like Jimmy. I thought he might be different in the UFC, but he just flat out sucks. I remember back in Bellator, he just had no clue what he was watching. I remember a few big fights where he spent the whole time making it out like the guy losing was dominating, and then was all surprised when the guy he thought was going to win lost with ease.

He did it with Bader vs Davis, I think it was. Was making it out like Davis was winning because he attempted some takedowns. Even though Bader stuffed them with ease, Smith somehow thought the effort of trying was enough. He totally ignored that Bader spent the whole fight jabbing Davis over and over. Dude is fucking clueless.

I actually like that British guy they always pair up with Hardy. Fitzgerald, is it? He seems to actually know enough about the sport, but he doesn't overstep himself as a play by play guy. Hardy is good with him too. Hardy's got some good insights, gets right into the fights and just isn't annoying.

I don't like Jimmy. I thought he might be different in the UFC, but he just flat out sucks. I remember back in Bellator, he just had no clue what he was watching. I remember a few big fights where he spent the whole time making it out like the guy losing was dominating, and then was all surprised when the guy he thought was going to win lost with ease.

He did it with Bader vs Davis, I think it was. Was making it out like Davis was winning because he attempted some takedowns. Even though Bader stuffed them with ease, Smith somehow thought the effort of trying was enough. He totally ignored that Bader spent the whole fight jabbing Davis over and over. Dude is fucking clueless.

I actually like that British guy they always pair up with Hardy. Fitzgerald, is it? He seems to actually know enough about the sport, but he doesn't overstep himself as a play by play guy. Hardy is good with him too. Hardy's got some good insights, gets right into the fights and just isn't annoying.
Yeah the euro duo is a great combo. They click on all cylinders. I really like that tandem, forgot about them

Last edited by a moderator:
Fielder is pretty goos but falls into the same trap Rogan and Cruz do where they start criticizing fighters strategies inside the cage insesintly. If fighter a has a striking advantage over fighter b and decides to take the guy down anyway it's suddenly this huge strategic mistake. Guess what fuckers it's a fight and it can go anywhere. Youre not there coach..Just call the fight!

100% agree and he is even worse at interviewing

I like Felder. Cruz blows. Anik blows. Whoever that other guy is blows.

I like bisping, rogan, felder, dc is funny once in awhile, I used to like Brian stann. I’d put mir on there.

Back