Paul Felder = The Worst Commentator in the Sport

Almost all of them seem third-rate in comparison to Rogan and Goldie.

I like Felder , he’s like a fan ... “OOOOHHHH he got clipped” or “OOOHHH they’re throwing bombs”

He does a great job with the excitement, might need a third amigo to fill in the silence from time to time ... and he doesn’t say who is throwing or receiving hell just say stiff jab or something but not by who

He'd be ok if he talked around 50% less.

Didn't he apologize to poormans goldy over something about italians/Americans, something about Pena and italy, then Felder was like "Im sorry, I was concentrating on the underhook battle"

It’s about time this douche was banned

I like Felder but he was biased towads Yair. Stann was a very good color guy.

I still can't believe they got rid of Mike Goldberg

He did a lot better on the contender series so hopefully things come together and he can get back on track, but I agree he hasn't done the greatest job thus far. I don't think he's the worst.

Use that same picture for your previous nonsensical reply to me.

You brought up TJ Dillashaw out of nowhere, like I said TJ Dillashaw was a better commentator than Cruz, so I figured that we were just implying shit the other person said that they didn't, so I mentioned Trump.

I don't mind Felder. Better than Cruz IMO

That is absolutely ridiculous. Cruz might be a total cocky dildo, but he's one of the smartest, possibly the smartest, analysts in the sport. Felder is about as bland and crass as they come.

Use that same picture for your previous nonsensical reply to me.

You brought up TJ Dillashaw out of nowhere, like I said TJ Dillashaw was a better commentator than Cruz, so I figured that we were just implying shit the other person said that they didn't, so I mentioned Trump.

My first was a joke...don’t we argue about TJ Dillashaw all the time. Especially in relation to his loss to Cruz?

My first was a joke...don’t we argue about TJ Dillashaw all the time. Especially in relation to his loss to Cruz?
I don't keep track of who I argue with about what. I argue with too many people to do that.

Felder is great with Rogan, like bros watching the fight, with anyone else both are so tough to listen to. I know he wasnt liked but I miss Stann on commentary.

I find him ok during the fights but stilted af interviewing in the cage.

Fielder is very biased, and mostly he is just out there to try and one-up everybody around him and validate himself.

"I said this... this happened". "I was just saying it isn't safe in Cowboy's guard.... etc

And when he says something wrong, he goes out of his way to justify it and gives excuses. One way or another....Everything is about him.

Such a child. Not that annoying yet, cause it is still relatively new to people... but it will get old very fast.

Back