Paul Felder "I felt the tap just didn't care"

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
uz5r89F.png

It's not the fighters job to stop to a tap.

It's the refs job to stop the fight if the fighter taps.

Oliveira shouldn't have tapped to strikes like GSP then?

did he make that exact quote? I mean you put it in quotations so i would hope for your sake he said that but i dont remember him saying that in the cage.

Oliviera was still moving. The ref should have seen the tap and stopped the fight. He was right there.

I have more of a problem with the bombs Ngannou dropped on Overeem knowing he was clearly out. That's a cunt's trick imho.

I'd need to see an actual source to believe this. If this is true he's a dirty fighter in imo.

Oliviera was still moving. The ref should have seen the tap and stopped the fight. He was right there.

I have more of a problem with the bombs Ngannou dropped on Overeem knowing he was clearly out. That's a cunt's trick imho.
oh god,another one of these.

go watch bowling instead.

Im not sure if you are aware,but how could you be,that you gotta MAKE SURE,so that guy don't come back to do the same thing to you. That's the risk,and that's what his trainers prepare him for,and it isn't always easy to turn that off after two months of being trained to be a murderous psychopath

It's the refs job to stop the fight if the fighter taps.
It's not the fighters job to stop to a tap.

Unless Paul Harris is the one not releasing after a tap...then everyone loses their shit. "He held on 2 seconds longer after ____ tapped!". The cases where the ref is having to pull him off is clearly a different scenario though.

Looked like a weasel tap to me

He said that he wasn't sure if it was an "accidental" tap or a fake tap. The ref has a duty to communicate and be quick during those circumstances.

If that’s true the guys a fuckin arsehole end of discussion

oh god,another one of these.

go watch bowling instead.

Im not sure if you are aware,but how could you be,that you gotta MAKE SURE,so that guy don't come back to do the same thing to you. That's the risk,and that's what his trainers prepare him for,and it isn't always easy to turn that off after two months of being trained to be a murderous psychopath

You've clearly never trained a day in your life... "Murderous psychopath" lol...

machidako.gif

"Go watch bowling instead!"

What are you some type of tough guy? You feel tough cuz you watch people fighting on a screen buddy? Wow you must be a real badass because you like to watch people take unnecessary brain damage after they're already out...

Wow you're so tough bro you watch UFC...

Sometimes you know your opponent is out. At that point if you keep dropping bombs on them you're an asshole.

Unless Paul Harris is the one not releasing after a tap...then everyone loses their shit. "He held on 2 seconds longer after ____ tapped!". The cases where the ref is having to pull him off is clearly a different scenario though.

The issue with Palhares is that the ref had to pry him off from his submissions well after giving him notice.

Last edited:
You've clearly never trained a day in your life... "Murderous psychopath" lol...

machidako.gif

"Go watch bowling instead!"

What are you some type of tough guy? You feel tough cuz you watch people fighting on a screen buddy? Wow you must be a real badass because you like to watch people take unnecessary brain damage after they're already out...

Wow you're so tough bro you watch UFC...

Sometimes you know your opponent is out. At that point if you keep dropping bombs on them you're an asshole.
A "murderous psychopath" would bomb the arena during his fight after handing out loads of free tickets on his own dollar. Or sneaking in a weapon to open his opponents gullet. Or killing his opponents family after a tough loss. Ngannou is a bad motherfucker... in regards to sport fighting. No need to lay "murderous psychopath" at the doorstep of any fighter.

Why? It's not his job to stop the fight.
It’s not his job is a bullshit excuse. It’s about morals in my book. Just because the ref has a brain fart doesn’t mean he has to try and give the guy brain damage. It could be forgiven if he didn’t feel a tap but it appears he did.

im glad he did.
1 that knee was cheap as fuck.
2 i fucken hate front runners that wanna go bannanas trying to win at the start of the fight and then crumble when it dosent work out.
wish he landed a few more.

3..... its not Felders job to stop fighting untill the ref says so. the ref did fuck all. elbows ahoy Mr Felder.

Back