Patti Davis, the daughter of Ronald & Nancy Regan just revealed she was sexually assaulted 40yrs ago

You would have no problem touching children the way he does?
He doesn't cross the pedo line but he is dangerously close to it. It's hard, I would never allow a children of mine near him but I wouldn't be justified in shooting him because he is touching a kid's hair.

Oh, you mean the ultra-liberal daughter who has been doing anything for attention for decades?

I wouldn't be surprised if she accuses Trump. These people have no conscience.They can imagine such things to be true.

Do you suspect toxic masculinity is to blame for any of the rapes?

In Muslims culture or in general?
In terms of Muslim culture, I would say that is one of the reasons for so many rapes and issues in general.
Not sure toxic masculinity is the correct word.

If your neighbor raped someone at some point in the past, might be good to know that if you have daughters.

A claim isn't always based in truth. Imagine if somebody lied about your son and now the whole neighborhood is looking at your son like a monster.

This is why false accusations are such a big deal

I wouldn't be surprised if she accuses Trump. These people have no conscience.They can imagine such things to be true.

TDS induced psychosis.

But even before Trump was in the political realm, the majority of women I know that are my age (mid 30s and younger), seem to have a very unrealistic fear of rape.

It is similar, tho a different context, to how the far right feel that extreme Islam is their biggest threat.

Once an enemy/rallying point, in these cases Muslims and the patriarchy, it is very easy to have that fear and animosity start warping one's perception.

It is funny how Trump's incompetence has turned a certain demographic pro-rapist.
Especially the once posting picture of Muslim gangs, rapefugee jokes, call all Muslims and Mohammed a rapist.
And how its the end of the West.

But another Sexual assault allegation against Trump or one of his lemmings?
Now let's not jump to conclusions or put all men in the same category.
Is there any evidence? What good claims 40 years later? He was just 17 years old and drunk.

Who here in the forum is pro rapist?

A claim isn't always based in truth. Imagine if somebody lied about your son and now the whole neighborhood is looking at your son like a monster.

This is why false accusations are such a big deal
You didn't respond to my comment.

I don't even understand how this is a question or issue with all the Church scandals coming to light decades after the abuse happened.

Is it the position of Trump that none of that ever happened or those victims would have come out decades before? No one should even debate any on this and should only demand an answer to that question as the only retort.

You didn't respond to my comment.

Well no shit it would be good to know if your neighbor raped somebody.... Do you believe every accusation made tho? If somebody accused your neighbor (somebody you've never had issues with and seems like a good person) of a rape from 40 years ago and had no evidence etc. What are you supposed to do with that info?

People can say all sorts of vile shit with no evidence to drag somebody through the mud.

TDS induced psychosis.

But even before Trump was in the political realm, the majority of women I know that are my age (mid 30s and younger), seem to have a very unrealistic fear of rape.

It is similar, tho a different context, to how the far right feel that extreme Islam is their biggest threat.

Once an enemy/rallying point, in these cases Muslims and the patriarchy, it is very easy to have that fear and animosity start warping one's perception.

I wouldn't put it like that.

It's just these progressive have somehow convinced themselves that any sexual relationship they regret is rape or sexual assault.

Lena Dunham and Amy Schumer are perfect examples

When all this crap really began, Lena Dunham talked about how people on her show had "convinced her" that she had been raped. And then she blamed "Barry the Republican." Then after that was exposed as a lie, she claimed that she was actually raped, but it wasn't the guy she named. No explanation beyond that. It's crazy.

Then to get attention, Amy Schumer claimed that she had been raped or sexually assaulted years and years after the fact, same as Dunham, except she was vague about exactly who so it couldn't be exposed. It was so obvious and so absurd. It's horrifying.

This woman accusing Kavanaugh is utterly absurd. Her witnesses, including a lifelong friend have said they have no memory of it. She doesn't remember the year. It's the theater of the absurd.

Last edited:
I don't even understand how this is a question or issue with all the Church scandals coming to light decades after the abuse happened.

Is it the position of Trump that none of that ever happened or those victims would have come out decades before? No one should even debate any on this and should only demand an answer to that question as the only retort.

Its my position that without evidence or witnesses etc. Or a police report you probably shouldn't accuse somebody of something heinous like rape.

This woman accusing Kavanaugh is utterly absurd. Her witnesses, including a lifelong friend have said they have no memory. She doesn't remember the year. It's the theater of the absurd.

How hard would it be to charge her with libel?

How hard would it be to charge her with libel?

For Kavanaugh? Virtually impossible. It's all she said/he said. If elected to the SCOTUS, he couldn't get involved in such a defamation case. She's being vague about all the circumstances because that's how the UVA gang rape hoax was exposed. He can't disprove something that didn't happen almost four decades ago. Just like Roy Moore won't get anywhere with his defamation suit. How can he prove he didn't something that didn't happen forty years ago?

That's what makes these unsubstantiated allegations so despicable.

Its my position that without evidence or witnesses etc. Or a police report you probably shouldn't accuse somebody of something heinous like rape.
That does not in any way address what I said.

There is a suggestion being put forth that if a victim did not come forward in the prior decades then their accusation should not be believed.

So again I ask if then that means that the people who believe that do not or did not believe the hundreds if not thousands of Church abuse victims who were only vindicated decades after when Facts were finally sought and came out, giving them voice against a powerful institution determined to deny it.

Back