Patti Davis, the daughter of Ronald & Nancy Regan just revealed she was sexually assaulted 40yrs ago

What's the political angle/thing to discuss here?

I do wish she'd name names. Otherwise I am not sure the point and I feel continues to protect the shitbag. (I don't have access to WaPo so I assume, based on other reports, she didn't name him)

Last edited:
Yeah cause Uncle Joe is just a normal guy.

If he is right there on camera groping fellow Senators children, shouldn't his fellow Senators be up in arms, wouldn't they refuse to serve with somebody who gropes their children right in front of them? Maybe it's because he's not groping them. Maybe it's because he isn't Roy Moore or Dennis Hastert.

What motive does Patti Davis have to invent the claim?

Could be as simple as having a grudge against the person and wanting to ruin them.

Bare in mind i dont have a dog in this fight but an accusation can be and has been over something as simple as that.

Isn’t patty Davis known for saying crazy things. Hasn’t she tried to push herself into the spotlight

Could be as simple as having a grudge against the person and wanting to ruin them.

Bare in mind i dont have a dog in this fight but an accusation can be and has been over something as simple as that.

Yeah, really ruining that unnamed person.

Isn’t patty Davis known for saying crazy things. Hasn’t she tried to push herself into the spotlight

yes. she was like the billy carter of her family, but more nude.

Yeah, really ruining that unnamed person.

Im aware she hasnt named him yet. Given her statement just leaked today theres plenty of time for it to develop further as they usually do.

Why wait 40 years ? She could have come out after Bill Cosby was exposed or soon after Rose McGowan went public, why wait till now.

I was raped 20 years ago by whoever becomes the DNC 2020 candidate. I'm making this claim now and I will pursue it further in 2 years.

Dont forget they should probably resign and not run for office. Till you get to bottom of this.

Why wait 40 years ? She could have come out after Bill Cosby was exposed or soon after Rose McGowan went public, why wait till now.

Its a prime moment to come out with an accusation given the me too movement is in full swing. If a person wanted to fabricate a claim nows the ripe time to gather media attention and supporters

We literally have a woman at the forefront of these claims who turned out to be a nutjob herself who groomed someone since childhood. At this rate why on earth would it be odd for anyone to fabricate a sex assault claim or there would need to be a sensible. " reason" for it?

I dont know much about patti she could be a weirdo for all i know. It's not like Holywood is lacking them.

As an entertainer shes involved in a buisiness . One which is highly shady and many people get burnt and would like to get back at the people who they feel wronged them or legitimately did screw them over.

Those are two quick, rationale,and simple reasons for a celeb to try to accuse someone also involved in the entertainment industry. Why this escaped you is the more baffling issue.

With the current climate the sensible thing to do is be neutral and wait and see how it plays out. No one should automatically be doubted or given the benefit of the doubt that they are above making false assault claims.

Last edited:
What good is a claim that has no evidence? What is the purpose of saying such things 40 years later?
If your neighbor raped someone at some point in the past, might be good to know that if you have daughters.

If he is right there on camera groping fellow Senators children, shouldn't his fellow Senators be up in arms, wouldn't they refuse to serve with somebody who gropes their children right in front of them? Maybe it's because he's not groping them. Maybe it's because he isn't Roy Moore or Dennis Hastert.
You would have no problem touching children the way he does?

It is funny how Trump's incompetence has turned a certain demographic pro-rapist.
Especially the once posting picture of Muslim gangs, rapefugee jokes, call all Muslims and Mohammed a rapist.
And how its the end of the West.

But another Sexual assault allegation against Trump or one of his lemmings?
Now let's not jump to conclusions or put all men in the same category.
Is there any evidence? What good claims 40 years later? He was just 17 years old and drunk.

It is funny how Trump's incompetence has turned a certain demographic pro-rapist.

tJaBJjl.gif

Back