Patti Davis, the daughter of Ronald & Nancy Regan just revealed she was sexually assaulted 40yrs ago

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
She states she was sexually assaulted / raped by a music executive 40 years ago, and never told anyone including her husband. Only now she is coming out. She says Ford is brave.

Despite Davis not mentioning Trump by name, you know he is one of the folks she intends this message to, as he dismisses Ford's accusation because it wasn't reported immediately.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/pat...ls-christine-blasey-ford-brave-223016587.html

I was raped 20 years ago by whoever becomes the DNC 2020 candidate. I'm making this claim now and I will pursue it further in 2 years.

I guess all accusers are truthful. Nah. Only a rube would believe such nonsense.

Bernie tried to touch my prick when I was a kid in the early 90s in a Chucky Cheese bathroom. Now can we get military intelligence in here to investigate this, because I'm a little fuzzy on most of the details? I'm also not going to answer any questions until he gives his defense for the ambiguous claims first.

I doubt Patti Davis would make this up, knowing that her mother was raped at least twice as a Hollywood actress.

He tried to warn us...

tenor.gif

GOP = groping old perverts. Republicans? More like RAPEpublicans, amirite?

I was raped 20 years ago by whoever becomes the DNC 2020 candidate. I'm making this claim now and I will pursue it further in 2 years.

We are going to nominate Tulsi Gabbard, just so that no one will believe you. Can't rape the willing.

She states she was sexually assaulted / raped by a music executive 40 years ago, and never told anyone including her husband. Only now she is coming out. She says Ford is brave.

Despite Davis not mentioning Trump by name, you know he is one of the folks she intends this message to, as he dismisses Ford's accusation because it wasn't reported immediately.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/pat...ls-christine-blasey-ford-brave-223016587.html

So she got did like she was Brandy's little brother, and the music exec was Johnny Cochran?

FYI, for those who don't know. Brandy(musician, had a TV show) openly claimed her little brother was raped by OJ's lawyer, and he was never charged with a crime.

I guess back then, a whole 10 years ago, rape wasn't as big of a deal.

It's almost as if something like sexual assault or rape is traumatizing and reporting it somehow brings significantly more negative attention to the victim then every other crime.

So she got did like she was Brandy's little brother, and the music exec was Johnny Cochran?

FYI, for those who don't know. Brandy(musician, had a TV show) openly claimed her little brother was raped by OJ's lawyer, and he was never charged with a crime.

I guess back then, a whole 10 years ago, rape wasn't as big of a deal.
Johnny Cochran smashed the homie?
<TheWire1>

<BronTroll1>

Last edited:
Back