Paige VanZant Joins ‘Kickboxer: Retaliation’

funny-cat-gif.gif

Dancing with stars haha thats what happened to me when watching that.

Last edited:
Lol what talent? She has a head and arm throw. Rose is so much better of a skilled fighter and it showed when PVZ got busted up and bloodied.

Team Alpha Male ain't her problem, it's her level of commitment. She doesn't even work on her craft or try to acquire new skills. She does crossfit when she's not in training camp FFS lol.

If you had a male who had had the same upbringing as PVZ, same amount of hours training etc etc. We'll call Patrick VanZant.... young Pat would be lucky to have won 1 single amateur bout. But if you put his level of effort, determination and heart into an attractive girl.... She has main evented shows and gets a ridiculous amount of press leading onto a successful celebrity career.

MMA has a pretty big gender pay disparity if you think about it. The women are grossly overpaid.

This video pissed me off at the time, and it does so more now.

People love to hate on girls they wouldn't have a shot in heck with, is normal.

She'll bleed easy like Mai-Ling. Mai-Ling good fuck

Does anyone really believe Paige is less of a fighter because she gets some opportunity?

F*ck sakes man can somebody please recognize 3 UFC wins in a row?

She'z legit & that's it!

upload_2016-5-23_17-4-56.png

Ive said all along she will never fight again.

A run of small parts in movies, before she hits the reality tv tour, Big Brother, Celebrity Fit Club, Celebrity this, celebrity that, and autobiography when shes 25.

img

By 30 she will be just coming out of rehab for the second time before having a britney spears type very public breakdown, which ironically will involve shaving her head.

b75bbbff28812eebfc3806e8867dfc8a634b0f34.jpg

Age 35, the now recently divorced Paige will attempt to make her UFC comeback. Unfortunately she will be forced to fight nothing but meaningless catchweigh contests as the UFC doesnt have a 145lb division (for the now more robust Paige Fat Zant as Sherdog is cruelly calling her.)

img

Mods: No, im not fighter bashing, its called satire ;)

Good for her. A lot of opportunities coming her way and she'd be a bitter Shertard to not take advantage of it.

Lol what talent? She has a head and arm throw. Rose is so much better and more of a skilled fighter and it showed when PVZ got busted up and bloodied.

Team Alpha Male ain't her problem, it's her level of commitment. She doesn't even work on her craft or try to acquire new skills. She does crossfit when she's not in training camp FFS lol.

First you imply that she has no talent (talent is your potential btw, not what you've actually achieved) and then you say that her problem is her level of commitment. Which is it?

It's also a pretty insulting to Rose to say that she can't dominate someone with any talent.

This is leading me to believe that you weren't joking at all when you made the deadlift comment. ;)

First you imply that she has no talent (talent is your potential btw, not what you've actually achieved) and then you say that her problem is her level of commitment. Which is it?

It's also a pretty insulting to Rose to say that she can't dominate someone with any talent.

This is leading me to believe that you weren't joking at all when you made the deadlift comment. ;)
Good thing I give zero fucks about what you believe then. She is both untalented and non committed. Combination of both. Her wins are terrible.

Good thing I give zero fucks about what you believe then. She is both untalented and non committed. Combination of both. Her wins are terrible.

Clearly not true since you bothered answering. Another logical misstep.

I'm suddenly really impressed with PVZ if you're correct though. Getting wins in the UFC with no talent and not even trying. I wish I could do that. I had to work for my achievements, which seems stupid in comparison.

Clearly not true since you bothered answering. Another logical misstep.

I'm suddenly really impressed with PVZ if you're correct though. Getting wins in the UFC with no talent and not even trying. I wish I could do that. I had to work for my achievements, which seems stupid in comparison.
Hilarious, you're a regular Eddie Murphy. Her wins are over cans.
102_605Medium.gif

If the UFC actually paid their fighters what their worth they wouldn't have this problem. Good for her, she'll make far more money in Hollywood. In a perfect world she'd be able to do both and Gina Carano would also still be involved in MMA.

Right now there's a bald headed twat discussing ways to destroy her career if she ever fights again and an angry fat former Bantomweight champion screaming at her agent because all of her movies have fallen through.

rondas gonna be so mad when she hears this

Back