PBP UFC on ESPN 55 - Nicolau vs. Perez Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 4/27 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
200w.gif
That loss on me, I took a chance knowing a little better.

841034-34442490.png

Congratulations Beneil on your Community Award, which definitely doesn't sound like something the UFC give to over-the-hill fighters they don't expect to compete much more...

Beneil - regardless of his pay, wins or political stance - has been busting his ass for years to do altruistic, humanitarian work for people abroad. He's probably deserved that award for years.

Beneil - regardless of his pay, wins or political stance - has been busting his ass for years to do altruistic, humanitarian work for people abroad. He's probably deserved that award for years.

Yeah he seems like a super solid dude.

Just a weird award for the UFC to give out, lol

Yeah he seems like a super solid dude.

Just a weird award for the UFC to give out, lol

They gave it to Max a few years ago for the work he did to help the less fortune during covid when they couldn't work and providing places for at risk youth to be after school. It's a legit award.

It feels good to be posing again, even if it's just temporary. Had a rough week and thought posting here was the last thing I needed to do but I have to say, it's making me feel better.

Glad you're here, Sherbro. Sorry you're not doing well, but hopefully tonight is helping. Hit the PMs if you need to shoot the shit. Be warned, I've been drinking for seven hours, lol.

It feels good to be posing again, even if it's just temporary. Had a rough week and thought posting here was the last thing I needed to do but I have to say, it's making me feel better.
Whatever you're going through, I wish you well.
Life can throw us unexpected obstacles; it's how we respond to them which determines our strength. Good luck to you fellow sherdogger.

Back