Paige vanZant dont care much about MMA

she's got 1.5 million followers on IG and just got implants. The Tummy Tea promos are prolly next. I'm pretty sure we kno what her future career change will be.

Might aswell be a instagram model. There is more money in that than MMA.

To be honest she will never be top contender. She choose boobs, writing book and dancing than fighting. Last two fights 0-2 and she loose with weak opponents. After fight against Felice Herrig I thought that she has potential. She said that she will be the youngest champion. She surrender after Rose beating.

She realized she's not good enough to be champ but she could still make money from being pretty and using MMA as a platform. Don't knock the hustle.

To be honest she will never be top contender. She choose boobs, writing book and dancing than fighting. Last two fights 0-2 and she loose with weak opponents. After fight against Felice Herrig I thought that she has potential. She said that she will be the youngest champion. She surrender after Rose beating.

Meh, it's a means to an end.

RR got put on, then started making movies and is now in the WWE. The point is to make money. If UFC opens doors for someone they might as well take it. I mean, you may end up with brain damage and very little money after it all.

If a woman is straight and eventually wants to settle down and have a family. Being a professional fighter might be one of the last thing she chooses to do with her life.

Not sure what her endgame is here. Sure, she could quit MMA, but she's only famous for being a halfway decent looking white chick who fights.

OK face/body + fake boobs are dime-a-dozen in "entertainment", what talents does she really have to offer any other field?

This is a good point. What makes her interesting is that she stacks her talents -- looks and fighting. By themselves, neither one is that special.

To be honest she will never be top contender. She choose boobs

She already conceded she was moving up a weight class. She got the new boobs because her new weight cut isnt nearly as bad so they are not a detriment. And she knows what all the old pervs on sherdog like.

All the hotter females like Gina, Paige, Dern and even Ronda only used MMA as a platform that would make them well known and popular.

Women who are really into MMA are Cyborg, Nunes, Joanna and such.

Back