Paige vanZant dont care much about MMA

She’s pretty. Why ruin that on mma.
All of these wmmaers want to be pretty.

Being beautiful in wmma is like being the hottest bull dyke in prison after Pvz

Not everybody can be the best. She's proven her toughness. She's a fighter.

On Sherdog it's like if your not awesome you suck. There's like 80% of everybody else that makes up a sport that "aren't awesome".

She has a pretty girl privilege card, and if you talk shit to her she can play the victim card. She knows hot to play the game of life.

thought you didn't like blondes

remember you trying to educate sherdog on how brunettes are so much better
I was showing the little boys how to properly bag a peice of steak. Paige isn’t as hot as karate hottie but she’s very good looking

Da fuck kind of homo shit is going on in here. Get a room you two.

To be honest she will never be top contender. She choose boobs, writing book and dancing than fighting. Last two fights 0-2 and she loose with weak opponents. After fight against Felice Herrig I thought that she has potential. She said that she will be the youngest champion. She surrender after Rose beating.

Yep.........

AND.

After all that she is doing Now is done she will realize without MMA she is working at the local 7-ll

Open up that gaping asshole for me then you pussy. I know you won’t
You are as triggered as you are dumb. Go watch a CM Punk fight. All one of them and then tell us how Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz is such a great fight.

<36>

Why does this have a thread? She is 24 years old and all of her publicity came from Dancing With The Stars and the UFC then trying to capitalize on it. She is a below average fighter. Who can blame her for trying to move into ways of generating revenue (assuming she goes into modeling, acting, whatever) as opposed to getting her face busted by bullish women?

Haters really hate

Yep.........

AND.

After all that she is doing Now is done she will realize without MMA she is working at the local 7-ll
Nope. She’s hot and talented. She’d still be doing better than you

You are as triggered as you are dumb. Go watch a CM Punk fight. All one of them and then tell us how Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz is such a great fight.

<36>
Shoot it right on your tits babyboy. Trust me when I tell you that you have no idea about me or my families money. I’ll shut this all down right now

Not sure what her endgame is here. Sure, she could quit MMA, but she's only famous for being a halfway decent looking white chick who fights.

OK face/body + fake boobs are dime-a-dozen in "entertainment", what talents does she really have to offer any other field?

She’ll get random sponsors that she will promote in her social media. With the followers she has, you’ll be surprised at the amount of money she can make just being an instagram personality. My friend’s gf basically does that for a living and she’s not even famous.

Back