Paige vanZant dont care much about MMA

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
To be honest she will never be top contender. She choose boobs, writing book and dancing than fighting. Last two fights 0-2 and she loose with weak opponents. After fight against Felice Herrig I thought that she has potential. She said that she will be the youngest champion. She surrender after Rose beating.

Could've posted this in the PVZ breast implant thread

Given the choice, i would choose boobs as well. Maybe ass too.

Well at least she knows now she suck at mma and looking at other options. She hasnt improved her game at all since she started in the ufc i don't see her improving.

Last edited:
Not sure what her endgame is here. Sure, she could quit MMA, but she's only famous for being a halfway decent looking white chick who fights.

OK face/body + fake boobs are dime-a-dozen in "entertainment", what talents does she really have to offer any other field?

At least she has scrappiness and heart. If she really didn't care about MMA, why continue fighting with a broken arm in her last fight?

Not sure what her endgame is here. Sure, she could quit MMA, but she's only famous for being a halfway decent looking white chick who fights.

OK face/body + fake boobs are dime-a-dozen in "entertainment", what talents does she really have to offer any other field?

WWE most likely

We know, and we don't care about her either. Only thing I liked about her being ranked was that she gave a significant rank bump to the legit fighter who beat her.

we know

she's just an attention o

I can't wait to see them new titties bounce around the octagon.

Back